Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I didn't realise how big gta was until today. I've always been a fan of the series but I don't think I've seen such a reaction to a game before as I have over the last few days on the caf. Interesting.

Solid 9/10. I haven't stumbled across anything yet that has made me think HOLY SHIT YES which would push it to a 10 but the humour/story/characters/gameplay are all excellent.
So pretty much like most gta games but not ground breaking.

I didn't realise how big gta was until today. I've always been a fan of the series but I don't think I've seen such a reaction to a game before as I have over the last few days on the caf. Interesting.

Well, GTAIV has sold 25m copies (and was out when both consoles were still very young), and supposedly this is going to generate $1bn in its first month.

So yeah, it's fecking big.

Well, GTAIV has sold 25m copies (and was out when both consoles were still very young), and supposedly this is going to generate $1bn in its first month.

So yeah, it's fecking big.
It's always been big, but was it bigger than, say, a halo or cod? I always thought it was like one of the best selling games. But is it like far ahead of the pack or something?

I've just driven for the first time in the mission at the very start. I had my worries from seeing leaked videos, but the driving really does feel fantastic. It also looks fecking ace.

It's always been big, but was it bigger than, say, a halo or cod? I always thought it was like one of the best selling games. But is it like far ahead of the pack or something?

Yeah I think GTA is THE game.

Police chases are awesome now. I love that you can finally hide from them as long as you're out of their vision field. I just escaped some by switching cars and sitting parked in the new one with the lights off. They drove right past.

Playstation fixed, now who's gonna lend me the money to buy this?

Mission checkpoints would be good. Something came up this afternoon so I've just got into the 6th mission with Michaels son doing the bike ride to the yacht, which took a while and then the speedboat ended up on land and I failed. Such a long process starting again.

As a franchise I think the sales are incredibly close to Cod.

The huge hype is increased by the fact that there are big gaps between the games though.. it's not an annual franchise, it's been 5 years since the last in the series.

Mission checkpoints would be good. Something came up this afternoon so I've just got into the 6th mission with Michaels son doing the bike ride to the yacht, which took a while and then the speedboat ended up on land and I failed. Such a long process starting again.

They have mission checkpoints.

I'll have to actually look out for it when I get back on after the United game. I spam X when I fail.

So much fun! Even the stuff you've always been able to on GTA. I was on my way back to complete a mission and accidentally get run over, end up beating down the guy who did and the cops show up. Shot them down and before I know it I'm on three stars. I think I spent the next 20 minutes trying to lose the cops before I even managed to complete the mission ffs.

Police chases are awesome now. I love that you can finally hide from them as long as you're out of their vision field. I just escaped some by switching cars and sitting parked in the new one with the lights off. They drove right past.

They really are. I love escaping the police and helicopters by sitting with the lights off under an underpass, literally all it needs is Tick of The Clock playing and I would jizz.

Are there any planes to fly at the beginning? I went into the airport and only saw large planes which I'm guessing you can't fly

Yeah I found a small jet at the airport and ended up landing it on a runway I found in the desert after the engines fecked up.

Yeah I found a small jet at the airport and ended up landing it on a runway I found in the desert after the engines fecked up.
I found that airport too. The engines cut out if you press 'brake' too much, you can restart them by pressing accelerator but it takes 5 secs or so

Since it's half time, can anyone answer this. I stole a car and drove it back to Michael's house and it randomly blew up as I passed the gates. I was on a mission at the time. It was weird.

Anyone have install problems with first disc on Xbox? After I installed it and put in the play disc when prompted, a message came up "there is a problem with the file. Please change storage location or reinstall if problem continues".

I deleted it off my HD and trying again. Pain in the arse.

Anyone have install problems with first disc on Xbox? After I installed it and put in the play disc when prompted, a message came up "there is a problem with the file. Please change storage location or reinstall if problem continues".

I deleted it off my HD and trying again. Pain in the arse.

Serves you right for playing GTA when United are on!

I have the game sat here but can't play it as my hard drive hasn't arrived, so fecking frustrating

Just for those of you playing on Xbox, Rockstar recommend not installing the play disc otherwise you might encounter some issues such as texture pop-ins amongst other things.

Are there any planes to fly at the beginning? I went into the airport and only saw large planes which I'm guessing you can't fly
You can. Been watching some gameplay videos and people have been sneaking into the airport right at the start of the game(gets you three stars) and stealing the huge 747 sized jets :D