Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Such bullshit. Not bothering with amazon again for release day delivery.

I just slipped and fell down Chilliad right as I got near the summit :lol: :(

I had to take a break for a bit there. But resistance is futile, 15 minutes later I'm booting it up again. Gonna do some exploring now.

I'm loving it so far, the driving is fantastic and the city really feels alive. I'm actually impressed with the graphics given the scope of the game, some of the views you get are just epic.

I love just sprinting up to people and uppercutting them. Just customised a car with Michael and it looks :drool: I don't even drive it, it just stays in my garage :lol:

Managed to get inside the airport. .. very easy, just walk through the gates, but then instantly get three stars. Where is this flight school? Winner if can't do it till s certain point in game.

Just installing now. Can't wait to give this a go

I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Such bullshit. Not bothering with amazon again for release day delivery.
That's why I went with shopto, it was more expensive but only once have I not got a game on or before release date, a mate of mine ordered from amazon and his hasn't even dispatched yet, and the site said out of stock earlier

Who was that dude who said his dad works for Royal Mail and they're dispatching up until 6pm? Damn that fool gave me hope!

Why don't you Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime just, ya know, go to the actual shop and get it?

The best thing is I ended up in Tesco today but after having it on pre-order from Amazon for over a year, I expected it to y'know, arrive today. As they promised.

Loving it so far. Only done 2 missions, just driving around and having fun. Feels much better than GTA 4.

Only issue so far is the Atomic Blimp code isn't working for me. Hope this gets fixed.

I'm 50% through now, it's definitely worth watching all the scenes if you're a person who usually skips them.

Just installing it now on the old 360.

Taking a look at the map that comes with the game and it looks fecking enormous. I've seen some screenshots on the internet, but wow.

Just got home from work, sent my brother to pick it up for me today, just got to kick the cnut off of my PS3 playing my game....

Looks like I'm gonna have to go GTA on him just to play GTA.

Also this was my friends status earlier about GTA...

All theses boys going crazy over the new grand theft auto games, get a life! You don't see us girls lines up all night for a new brand of tampons!

Not sure what tampons have to do with video games.....