Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Interesting... you're dampening my spirits here!

Any other first impressions from the Caf?

It's just a case of people getting far too overhyped. If you are expecting it to be revolutionary game that's going to change the gaming industry, I'd imagine you would be disappointed, but if you approach it as a GTA game, it looks like it's going to be as good as they get. I fail to see what could be a let down as far as these games are concerned. It has everything.

I can't believe anyone would actually do that. I mean it's one thing to game for 4 straight hours into the wee hours of the morning , but for it to involve zombies... Well that's just pure evil.

Okay, I still don't understand though! Are you saying the game is great then? As a few people are saying the same things you did about the graphics/driving.

As an aside, I honsetly have never heard brutal be used in a positive way... in fact, it's generally my go too word used to describe terrible films (thanks to FilmJunk).

I'd say its a big step forward from GTA4, better graphics, engine, gameplay, characters. So yes, it's positive.

It's sad that they haven't fixed that yet.

They easily could if they wanted to but it boils down to personal preference. Some people prefer the heavier/more weighted feel. I personally would prefer it if they just copied the movement from Just Cause. But I can understand why they might think that's too arcadey. I'm sure I'll get used to this eventually though.

They easily could if they wanted to but it boils down to personal preference. Some people prefer the heavier/more weighted feel. I personally would prefer it if they just copied the movement from Just Cause. But I can understand why they might think that's too arcadey. I'm sure I'll get used to this eventually though.
What I mean is that it should be realistic. I've always loves this series but your character always seems to lack a bit coordination if you know what I mean.

I've been familiarising myself with the map after the first 3 missions. The missions are a bit anti-climatical but they leave you wanting more to get the story told.

It's not failed to live up to the hype at all, unless you were expecting too much. They're not going to hit you with the core details of the story and amazing missions in the first hour or two of the game are they!?

Amol was a bit obsessed with TLOU as well :lol:

3 hours to go now and then the longest half hour route back to home and a painstaking 15 minute install, that's if it's fecking there and it better fecking be.

Yes but at least let it install ffs! How does it matter how long it's going to take!

Breaking Bad takes around three minutes to download but I still turn on my computer before work in the morning and leave it downloading.

I'll be damned if I wait three extra minutes when I get back from work to watch it!

Looks like you've all got the game, but for those who don't, here's what a newbie said:

I've just spoken to my dad, who works for Royal Mail.
In regards to the gta amazon orders today, there's two deliveries, one set of deliveries before 2pm.
If you haven't received it this morning with the postman, then you should get it with a van delivery service before 6pm.

So hopefully we will have them at some point over this afternoon.

Amol was a bit obsessed with TLOU as well :lol:

3 hours to go now and then the longest half hour route back to home and a painstaking 15 minute install, that's if it's fecking there and it better fecking be.
I don't think I posted much about it?

A Royal Mail ITK. Connected guy.

Is this the shit, then?

I'm off to the Airport to see if I can steal a plane as Michael in a cute Orange mini listening to Scanadlous by Mis-Teeq. This is the life.

Amazon and Royal mail trending on uk twitter. Bit of a feck up.

Has anybody tried playing golf as Franklin? The police keep getting called because I'm a black dude on a golf course! Haha