Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Where the feck is this Postman? I normally work Tuesdays and have Wednesdays off, but I've swapped them this week for this very reason (and for the United game) and if it ends up not coming today I will go absolutely mental.

hes probably called in sick, and is currently playing your copy of GTA v

So, is it good?

I have mine now but probably wont even get to play it because of the game tonight.

So, is it good?

I have mine now but probably wont even get to play it because of the game tonight.

It's a bit disappointing, was expecting better from the graphics and so far the story is a bit slow to get going. Car mechanics aren't that much better from GTA 4 either. I liked the women doing yoga though! :lol: troll it's brutal

The world map is insane though, it's huge! I went driving for a bit to see just how big it is and feck me! :eek:

It's here and after tearing my hair out as to why my TV was displaying "no signal," I eventually realised there were two different HDMI cables plugged in, one to the PS3 and one in the TV... The game is currently installing!

How's the control over your character? I love this series but the character movement has been laughable in the past with them often feeling really heavy and not in sync with your controls.

Still feels pretty heavy and clunky at times to me.

It's a bit disappointing, was expecting better from the graphics and so far the story is a bit slow to get going. Car mechanics aren't that much better from GTA 4 either. I liked the women doing yoga though! :lol: troll it's brutal

Interesting... you're dampening my spirits here!

Any other first impressions from the Caf?

I saw the white text, I assumed he was refering to the Yoga... otherwise he'd be saying the game is brutal after being a bit negative about it? which wouldn't make sense.

Interesting... you're dampening my spirits here!

Any other first impressions from the Caf?

As expected, it has not lived up to the hype. Graphics and lighting could have been much better. I've not really had any fun yet. I'm not sure exactly what it is. Hoping it picks up the more you get into it.

Apparently the instruction "take out the gardener" doesn't mean shoot him in the head... :(

And does anyone else keep jumping into walls when trying to climb?

Could they have been though, realistically?

Probably not I guess, or they would have improved them. Why not just wait for next gen then and take a real leap forward?

I tried jumping off the mountain but didn't know how to open my chute so just started smashing buttons. I died in about 5 seconds. He didn't even jump properly, just smashed into the side of the mountain.

Get to feck bro. You've been conned sunshine, just admit it and move on. ;)

Okay, I still don't understand though! Are you saying the game is great then? As a few people are saying the same things you did about the graphics/driving.

As an aside, I honsetly have never heard brutal be used in a positive way... in fact, it's generally my go too word used to describe terrible films (thanks to FilmJunk).