Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

There was a que going outside the door at the one in Leeds when I went at 9am this morning... going there on my lunch to pick mine up - I've preordered so they better have a copy left for me.

I'm actively plotting my evening... I think I can be back from OT at 11:15, 15 minutes install time (during which I can watch some CL highlights or something) which leaves me 11:30 until about 2:30 to play the game, as I reckon I can get through work tomorrow on 5 hours sleep.

No surprises it was really busy this morning, People probably getting their copy before work or parents getting the game for their kids after dropping them off at school.

Luckily for me its my day off work anyway, so can play it as much as i want.

I work in Leeds City Centre... I live about 20/25 minutes out though.

I will now spend every lunch time walking round Briggate shouting SLEKDINATORRRRR... because I can.

I would actually love it if you really did this, people would think your bat shit crazy, but one day, you will find Skelds.

How's the control over your character? I love this series but the character movement has been laughable in the past with them often feeling really heavy and not in sync with your controls.

:lol: i live in Headingley but i'm down in the city often for uni and whatnot. I will now live in fear.

fecking student scum.

Your loss of course, I could have hooked you up with a ticket and transport to OT for weeknight matches... this could have been the start of something truly special... seriously, they'd have written poems about it.

No surprises it was really busy this morning, People probably getting their copy before work or parents getting the game for their kids after dropping them off at school.

Luckily for me its my day off work anyway, so can play it as much as i want.

cnut.

On a more serious note, am I the only one who thinks it's incredibly bad parenting when people buy this game for their kids who are under age? I suppose 15/16 might be fair enough, but younger then that? Well, if I were a parent of kids that age, no way would I be letting them play this game...

Got done early so I could give this a go. I'm terrible, keep changing the controls to try and make things easier. Only played 3 missions so far but I'm not yet used to things. I've yet to find a GTA game that does a good job at easing you into things and introducing you to the massive world. I'm a bit lost already.

It's going to take a bit of time and effort to get into.

This cnut of a postman is starting to take the piss now.

Nevermind, he is here. I played the music. He thinks Im fecking nuts now.

Nice, installing now :D

I can finally go for a piss too, Im fecking bursting.

I prepared yesterday by deleting a whole load of crap to free up space.

Already had my first fight in a strip club. I'm now walking down the runway looking fabulous.

Where the feck is this Postman? I normally work Tuesdays and have Wednesdays off, but I've swapped them this week for this very reason (and for the United game) and if it ends up not coming today I will go absolutely mental.

Brilliant. I'd love to be playing it but I haven't got a console or the game. I'm having a blast preparing for a second round interview I have tomorrow

Word of advise, don't get on the tram. You can't get off for ages :lol:

I am anxiously perched at my window awaiting a van with my copy inside. "...before 9pm tonight..." the e-mail says...it better fecking not be or I'll be playing through to work tomorrow morning!

If I get offered this job tomorrow I reckon I'm going to go out this weekend and buy a PS3 with GTAV included in the bundle.