Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

fecking express delivery me hole. Im getting impatient now, I know its not even 10am but I want it!

Well that's what you get for ordering from a made up company.

I just saw my postman going up the other side of the street, where is that fecker going?

Who'd you order from?

I ordered from gamesnash months ago but the feckers only sent it yesterday!

Gamestop, they sent mine out yesterday on a courier service.

Come on postman, hurry up. The fact I'm going to end up going to GAME or Tesco to buy a controller annoys me, should've just preordered from there.

Good luck queueing in GAME today :nervous:

To be honest I would imagine they will sell their allotment of GTA really quick so he might not have a problem queueing at all. Then again he might be fecked.

Mine's arrived :D

My Dad told me only a letter arrived and hid it, the bastard :lol:

When I see the postman walking up my drive I am going to be playing this music as loud as I can for sure

I just want to see his reaction....

Yeah GTA is getting delivered. Shitting myself as the postman is within his 10-10:30am timeframe now

Nice, at least Currys will be a grab and go job, you wont have to arse around waiting for it.

Not bad mouthing this game but I don't see all the hype? I played part 3 and thought it was good but got bored after running up a few stars and having the Army after me. Maybe someone can enlighten me?

Went for a drive to the beach in my car - loving the licence plates!

0_0.jpg

Franklin's first mission I botched a stunt jump to evade the cops and landed on the motorway, car got obliterated :lol:

Not bad mouthing this game but I don't see all the hype? I played part 3 and thought it was good but got bored after running up a few stars and having the Army after me. Maybe someone can enlighten me?
It's the only time that you can truly roam around free with a gun in America and the public wont cry about it.

Luckily the queue at my GAME store was not too big this morning and only had to wait for a little while.

Heard it was mayhem last night though.

Luckily the queue at my GAME store was not too big this morning and only had to wait for a little while.

Heard it was mayhem last night though.

There was a que going outside the door at the one in Leeds when I went at 9am this morning... going there on my lunch to pick mine up - I've preordered so they better have a copy left for me.

I'm actively plotting my evening... I think I can be back from OT at 11:15, 15 minutes install time (during which I can watch some CL highlights or something) which leaves me 11:30 until about 2:30 to play the game, as I reckon I can get through work tomorrow on 5 hours sleep.

When I see the postman walking up my drive I am going to be playing this music as loud as I can for sure

I just want to see his reaction....

I laughed waaaay too much at that :lol:

There was a que going outside the door at the one in Leeds when I went at 9am this morning... going there on my lunch to pick mine up - I've preordered so they better have a copy left for me.

I'm actively plotting my evening... I think I can be back from OT at 11:15, 15 minutes install time (during which I can watch some CL highlights or something) which leaves me 11:30 until about 2:30 to play the game, as I reckon I can get through work tomorrow on 5 hours sleep.

Oh ffs, you live in Leeds? I hope i don't bump into you.