Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

The comments following a review on IGN and Gspot are hilarious. Some get so butthurt just because they disagree about a point or even half a point on a feckin game.

Like this-

Who gets butt hurt ? Do you? Would you read reviews on a site whose opinions you don't think much of?

The comments following a review on IGN and Gspot are hilarious. Some get so butthurt just because they disagree about a point or even half a point on a feckin game.

Like this-

The comments are usually hilarious because none of them would have even played the game to begin with. People make their minds up over what score they want to see before the game even releases.

Regarding Last of Us though, we've all played the game now and can see what a load of crap that review really was.

The comments are usually hilarious because none of them would have even played the game to begin with. People make their minds up over what score they want to see before the game even releases.

Regarding Last of Us though, we've all played the game now and can see what a load of crap that review really was.
Yup, I've seen the comments section on ign and it really is laughable. And it's usually the same set of comments recycled again and again. People have too much time on their hands.

I just don't understand how gamespot could allow a pro-sexist female to review GTAV and deduct a point purely cause it's sexist...

By the sounds of it, the custom license plates you can order via the iFruit app are unique - so once you register a particular licence plate, it prevents anyone else from having the same one.

I would be surprised if thats the case to be honest, but have registered mine already!

I just don't understand how gamespot could allow a pro-sexist female to review GTAV and deduct a point purely cause it's sexist...

As if it's remotely respectful to anyone at all.

A few of the reviews don't rate the story that highly but Adam Sessler (one of my favourite reviewers/gaming journos) thinks it's fantastic. I'm quite glad people have poked some holes in it to slow the hype train slightly, I'm still going to approach it like any other game as much as I possibly can. I think the fact that the game is on such a pedestal for people before they've even played it, lots will probably be slightly disappointed, as with GTA IV. Personally, I'm still expecting an epic game up there with the best. I'm also trying to remind myself that after the game is done, we've still got GTA Online to come 2 weeks later which will increase the game's value markedly.

because they know that she'll generate more discussion about her review, leading to increased site traffic than one of the million 'general' 10/10ers.

It appears I've got my old fat ps3 working... may have to purchase this on Friday now :lol: Need a new controller too though ffs. So going to be laying out around £80 :( FML, plus, the console will probably have a brainfart 10minutes into playing.

Mine didn't come today from shopto, boo. Should've ordered from Amazon too at £35...

It seems some people have got theirs early from both Amazon and Shopto, just the luck of the draw. It's always Amazon for me, I can wait until the actual release day (:lol:) and save some money. Also wouldn't surprise me if some people buying from sites like Shopto are actually more likely to get their games late as well as some getting them early.

I cancelled my order quite late on, and re-ordered with a £10 voucher I had (amazon).

Hopefully that didnt put me back of the queue....

Any gamestoppers noticed that the pre order envelope part has now disappeared from the order and instead of £40.97 it's £39.97?

Well I have just arrived home and my pre-order from Amazon was there waiting for me. Currently installing it now.

YEEEEAAAHHHH

I just got back from a mate's house. He's going down to er.....Tesco I think at midnight to get it because he doesn't want to have to wait until 10am tomorrow morning. Poor cnut is going to be up all night, quite possibly with a dozen cans of beer

Do ShopTo bother with dispatch E-Mail's? I only ordered mine yesterday. I never even got a confirmation E-Mail. It just says "Completed" on my order history.

Will Asda/Tesco be more jampacked for this than Fifa/COD at their peaks? Might do it....and take the online pre-order back later in the week or something.

I've done it, I took PS3 to Italy (where I'm supposed to fly in for a training from a company) in my Ryanair hand luggage (takes up around a third of the space and takes the whole thing over weight limit but only just, 10.4 kg) and will buy GTA V at midnight launch in Warsaw in less than 4 hours and it'll travel with me all the way to Bologna.

Now I hope they have an HDTV in rooms :lol:.

Do ShopTo bother with dispatch E-Mail's? I only ordered mine yesterday. I never even got a confirmation E-Mail. It just says "Completed" on my order history.

They normally do with a pic of the package but have been extremely odd with this release for me.

I got a shipping/dispatch email on Saturday (no pic) and emailed them asking why it says completed on the site rather than dispatched and no picture. The response I got today was it had been dispatched on Saturday and cos of the number of orders there was no picture for most people. Said I will get it tomorrow. If I'm honest, the reason I use Shopto is cos they get the games out early, so while I know its childish to moan about not getting something early, I can't help it. Especially when I could have used Amazon to get it cheaper.

They normally do with a pic of the package but have been extremely odd with this release for me.

I got a shipping/dispatch email on Saturday (no pic) and emailed them asking why it says completed on the site rather than dispatched and no picture. The response I got today was it had been dispatched on Saturday and cos of the number of orders there was no picture for most people. Said I will get it tomorrow. If I'm honest, the reason I use Shopto is cos they get the games out early, so while I know its childish to moan about not getting something early, I can't help it. Especially when I could have used Amazon to get it cheaper.

I got a dispatch text off them and photo of my package.

Right, thanks guys. Haven't used them in a while, and only just realised the option you have to see a photo of the package. I went with Shopto because Amazon could no longer guarantee that orders placed after ther 13th would arrive on time. Wish I was aware of their cheaper deal earlier.

Anyone else consider sacking off the United match for this before quickly regaining sense?

Anyone else consider sacking off the United match for this before quickly regaining sense?
If i hadn't already had £37 taken fro my account, perhaps, but soon came to my senses. Would rather book Wednesday off or call in sick. Think I'll save that for when online is released.

Just gonna use my desk.
Gonna have the United game on my laptop, GTAV on the my TV and chilli heatwave doritos on the side. It will be a day for gluttony.

Just gonna use my desk.
Gonna have the United game on my laptop, GTAV on the my TV and chilli heatwave doritos on the side. It will be a day for gluttony.

It's times like this that I wish that I was a bum. I just want to do feck all but play this for two weeks. :lol:

30 mins before I get it but won't be able to play until tomorrow anyway. Why isn't it a Vita title FFS.

It's times like this that I wish that I was a bum. I just want to do feck all but play this for two weeks. :lol:

Haha, the joys of being a student! Trust me whenever GTAVI or whatever comes out, I know I'll be stuck with awful hours :p

I'm debating if I should go to the midnight release. If I don't I'd have to wait until after the United game to get it, and by then it would be around 5 pm so it's not guaranteed that they would have it even though I pre ordered it. Either way I won't be able to play it until after the United game because of uni and then the game, but I'm not certain if they'll still have by the time the games done.

I think you'll all be lucky if you actually get a copy from Tesco or wherever at midnight. Some people on my Facebook were queuing outside GAME from 5.30 this afternoon and they took a photo at 8.30 and there was about 20 people behind them, at 10ish there was about 50 before the queue went out of sight around the corner. Ridiculous stuff, it's only a small town.

My day tomorrow:

Wait for the delivery. Quickly go out and buy a new controller and grab a subway. Hopefully all done by 12. Back home and get on gta until 7:45pm, have a nice two hour break watching Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia better the 'Bebe crossing show', then back on gta for as long as my eyes stay open.

Repeat procedure next day minus buying controllers, subways and watching Ashley Young imitate Tom Daley.

I got it, got a poster I can't carry and some figure for free. God I hope there's a HDTV in a hotel room or else I'm waiting until Saturday.

My day tomorrow:

Wait for the delivery. Quickly go out and buy a new controller and grab a subway. Hopefully all done by 12. Back home and get on gta until 7:45pm, have a nice two hour break watching Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia better the 'Bebe crossing show', then back on gta for as long as my eyes stay open.

Repeat procedure next day minus buying controllers, subways and watching Ashley Young imitate Tom Daley.

Sounds like you're a student. Lucky, lucky guy.