Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Yeah, you called them bellends for not delivering your game earlier than release date.

It was tongue in cheek, still won't be using them again if this will be the norm for games from now on. If they're returning to release day deliveries then I'll use someone else as they are usually 4-5 quid more expensive then others.

It was tongue in cheek, still won't be using them again if this will be the norm for games from now on. If they're returning to release day deliveries then I'll use someone else as they are usually 4-5 quid more expensive then others.

I used to use shopto as well, but I just go on game crawler now and find the place that sells it the cheapest.

This might be interesting for PC/Next genners... (although it could be bullshits)

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-5-Leaked-Xbox-360-Data-Reveals-PC-PS4-Build-Code-59102.html

By now everyone should be well aware that Grand Theft Auto V has been leaked for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, right? Well you should also know that most crackers don't just dump and upload a game, they fiddle with the code, they play with the file structures and ultimately they open the game up to see what's inside. Do you guys want to know what they found inside?

When modding games on consoles it's sometimes fun to see how a game is structured. For a lot of newer games, though, the files are heavily encoded and unless you have the source files it's tough to mod console games or take a peek inside their inner workings. However, with a lot of patience and a little bit of torrenting, the sewage of the internet managed to cook up some interesting results... I'm talking about the folk over at 4Chan.

A cross-post on Reddit links to an alleged Pastebin file containing an XML of the config file for the Xbox 360version of GTA. Just in case Rockstar has Take Two put their lackey lawyers on the link, here's an image of the XML.

Of course, there's the obvious skeptical take that we have to address first and foremost: Could someone have wasted their time to type out nearly 2,000 lines of code and paste it online and say it's from the Xbox 360 version? Yes, very much so. However, I'm here to tell you from personal experience, it's easier to have copied the contents of the file from the leaked torrent and uploaded it online than to re-type it.

For those of you wondering why build code for the PC, PS3 and PS4 would be in an Xbox 360 config file, a few other games also had similar config files in their SDK with multiple configurations for different platforms, including Borderlands, Unreal Tournament 3 and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 just to name a few. Heck, there are even PS3 and Xbox 360 configuration settings for APB: Reloaded if you bother to look through the data folders.

To better explain this for newbies: Most developers build games around a general code base and configure the game's specifications per platform within an single config file, as opposed to building new code or separate config files for each and every platform. The only time the code will drastically changed is when a mobile or portable port is involved.

As for the 360 config file... the different pool sizes you see roughly relates to how much of 'X' will be stored in memory based on platform specifications. Most of every AAA multiplatform game has a file like this to scale texture, draw distance, particle effects or actor data to each platform.

As you'll notice, there are specifications for the Xbox 360, PC, PS3 and Orbis, or the PlayStation 4 (viz., the Orbis is the name of the PS4's operating system when working with the dev kit).

This shouldn't be too surprising given that Sony inadvertently leaked it beforehand that GTA V would be arriving on the PS4. In addition to this, information on the PC and PS4 versions of Grand Theft Auto V were also leaked on Amazon Germany, according to Gaming Bolt. Amazon France also listed a PC version of GTA V, according to IGN.

Now let's put the information together: The current-gen versions of the game don't look anything like the promotional footage. The Xbox 360 leaked files – if they are to be believed – contains configuration data assets for next-gen and PC versions of GTA V. Amazon mistakenly leaks listings of the game for PC and PS4 and Sony mistakenly blurts out that the game is coming to their console.

Now I'm sure there are some fanboys who are diehard intent on believing that GTA V will be seventh-gen exclusive, but the evidence at this point looks kind of overwhelming wouldn't you say? Besides, I doubt Rockstar would invest that much time and effort into the high-poly, high-density, high-quality assets for the game just so that they couldn't be used on today's geriatric home consoles.

If you're still intent on getting the current generation version of the game, feel free to scour your options with the midnight release plan. If you think this news is bogus... feel free to take a look at the assets for yourself. Be warned, though, Take Two is on the lookout for any pre-release access of the game, which is why they're working with Microsoft to ban Xbox 360 consoles.

Just spoke to GameStop, said mines been dispatched earlier, just delays with the email confirmations coming out.

Are you able to log in to your shopto account? Mine's said completed since Saturday but not sure if it that's standard protocol for them to get the processing out of the way or if mines got lost somewhere.
Yeah says completed and exactly the same as past games Ive ordered from them so the order won't be updated if its arrived etc.

As I'm picking up my game tomorrow before work, and I'll be leaving work to go straight to Old Trafford, I realise I'll have to take my copy with me to Manchester.

No fecking way I'm leaving it in the car...

Contacted game stop. They said that because there are so many pre orders not everyone will get a dispatch email but they say because I ordered express I will have it guaranteed for tomorrow as those pre orders are getting first priority. I'm calm again.

I was going to go and pick this up at midnight but I have to be up for work at 6.30am tomorrow, I'm going to see Stewart Lee tomorrow night too so all in all, bollocks.

I was going to go and pick this up at midnight but I have to be up for work at 6.30am tomorrow, I'm going to see Stewart Lee tomorrow night too so all in all, bollocks.

Cancel all your plans.

Was hoping that mine would turn up today from Amazon but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen now. It's alright, I've managed to get tomorrow off so I can play GTA all day and watch the United game in the evening. It will be a good day (providing amazon don't screw me over and deliver it late).

Can anybody confirm exactly how much space I will need on my 360 harddrive? I thought it would just be 8gb?

You need much more than that for PS3 it seems if you are getting the digital version, at least to download it. Downloaded the 18gb file, took all of 40 minutes (Hehe Levo), only to find out I somehow do not have enough space. Formatted the PS3, deleting everything on it, retried with 35gb to find the same message. Apparently you need 36gb on the PS3 to install for the pre-load as it unpacks it first, but after that it will take up just 18gb in the install. I can't play anyway as I am fecking dying anyway, but it is pretty annoying as I'm not sure I can even use the download on this current shit harddrive.

My expression as it came through my letter box
Rock_Smelling.jpg

I still have a 40 gig HD on my PS3, so no chance I'm buying the digital version. Wish these feckers would hurry up and ship it.

You need much more than that for PS3 it seems if you are getting the digital version, at least to download it. Downloaded the 18gb file, took all of 40 minutes (Hehe Levo), only to find out I somehow do not have enough space. Formatted the PS3, deleting everything on it, retried with 35gb to find the same message. Apparently you need 36gb on the PS3 to install for the pre-load as it unpacks it first, but after that it will take up just 18gb in the install. I can't play anyway as I've got a terrible cold or mild flu anyway, but it is pretty annoying as I'm not sure I can even use the download on this current shit harddrive.
You cant play because you have a cold? You fecking pussy.

And you shouldnt steal games either you cnut.

Very cool:

iFruit App for iOS released :
https://itunes.apple.com/app/grand-t...697056811?mt=8

Los Santos Customs
The Los Santos Customs app offers players the freedom to create their ultimate vehicle in Grand Theft Auto V from anywhere. At the bar, on the beach, on the toilet. This is the future, we’re almost sure of it.

You can even create and reserve custom license plates for both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online – order your personalized plates before they’re gone!

Also choose from paint jobs, window tints, smoke colors, wheels, hoods and spoilers. Upgrade your engine, brakes, exhaust, suspension, and accessorize with new lights, horns, tires and body armor. Place your order on-the-go and find it waiting for you in the garage the next time you play Grand Theft Auto V, or send your order in while playing and get a call from your local mechanic to swing by.

Everybody’s had some work done in Los Santos, so don’t let your ride be the exception to the rule.

Chop the Dog
Depth of content, high production values, defecation. It’s the app that has it all. Because who doesn’t love tending to a virtual pet? Chop is Franklin’s canine sidekick in Grand Theft Auto V. Look after him well in the “Chop the Dog” app and you will reap the benefits when playing as Franklin in Grand Theft Auto V. Pet him, feed and water him, play fetch and tug-of-war, teach him tricks. Too much or too little of an activity, however, will cause Chop to become unhappy, and nobody likes an unhappy Rottweiler. Take Chop on walks to give him a chance to work off last night’s steak and Piswasser and to mark his turf in the hood - defending his ladies, fending off gang members and even protecting the beach babes of Los Santos from unsightly tan lines by removing their bikinis.

Looking after Chop successfully is reflected in his behavior in Grand Theft Auto V in a number of ways:

•He will be more helpful and responsive to Franklin

•He will perform tricks such as sitting, begging and giving paw if properly trained through the app

•He will sniff out the nearest hidden items when the player takes him for a walk

•Earn enough credits through walks and proper caretaking and exchange them for new collars for Chop

10 on IGN. 9 on Gamespot. A bit funny how both the reviewers were female.

Its much worse, I feel close to death.

I didn't steal it, downloaded from PSN.

For some reason I read it as you were DL'ing it illegally. Which wouldnt make sense as you mentioned it was on Ps3

you are still a cnut though

The girl on gamespot moaning about misogyny in a GTA game. feck off, love. Looks like perfect scores from pretty much everywhere else :drool:

Boo-fecking-hoo.

This new age of Feminism pisses me off.

Edge Magazine have given it a perfect score. They are highly critical bastards from my experience, so that's brillaint.

10 on ign.

Game of the year awards should be fun.

Gta vs last of us.

gamespot gave it 9/10, but they tend to be more critical with scores than the rest (Last of Us got 8, Skyrim got 9).
I can't take them seriously anymore after they gave last of us an 8.

Meh, they're trying to be different to IGN, who, if anything are a bit too generous with their scores.

Supposedly the game has a torture scene far worse than the airport scene in Modern Warfare 2. Should be fun.

The comments following a review on IGN and Gspot are hilarious. Some get so butthurt just because they disagree about a point or even half a point on a feckin game.

Like this-

The comments following a review on IGN and Gspot are hilarious. Some get so butthurt just because they disagree about a point or even half a point on a feckin game.

Like this-

Well, I completely agree with that point, giving that game an 8 is sacrilege.

Not sure why they'd get a feminst to review GTA other than to cause controversy and talk. To represent this, they got the same woman to review a fecking Leisure Suit Larry game.

Meh, they're trying to be different to IGN, who, if anything are a bit too generous with their scores.

Supposedly the game has a torture scene far worse than the airport scene in Modern Warfare 2. Should be fun.
Ign gives too high ratings but at least there is some sort of consistency. You can basically minus .5 or .3 and their ratings are pretty apt.

Gamepot are laughable. They gave gone home a 9.5 ( same as ign), the DLCs of far cry 3 and dishonoured 8.5, guacameeele 8.5 yet last of us an 8.