Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I have been charged but no email to say it has been dispatched. If the status does not changed to dispatched today then I will also be heading for a local midnight excursion.

Yeah i haven't had an email from gamestop either regarding dispatch or delivery. Anybody use them before? How likely are we to get tomorrow?

I used GameStop. I had some random Irish guy ring me at the start of last week checking i had the money in my account. Still no dispatch email though.

I got an email from them last week mentioning that I need to have money in my account but nothing yet. Disappointing.

Bit tight for money this week so won't be getting it this week I doubt, no major rush though.

Not checked up for a few weeks, how's the online mode shaping up?

I'm guessing you lot are doing the £4.97 trade in deal too?
Yeah.

It's a 'split order' too. What's the betting I get very excited tomorrow seeing a package delivered from game stop for it to only be two fecking envelopes.

I'll have to wait till the 18th or 19th to get this. And then pes probably on the 20th. Going to be some weekend!

iRcKqZZKKi02.gif

:lol:

Well I caved.... Bought it on PSN instead of risking going to the store and missing out. 854 minutes left. Welp.

My PayPal account now shows the GameStop order as 'complete' but there's still no dispatch email from them. cnuts better deliver by tomorrow or there will be consequences.

Edit: just got my dispatch e-mail confirming it's been shipped :D. I am now slightly scared that they sent that email moments after I posted on here :nervous:

My PayPal account now shows the GameStop order as 'complete' but there's still no dispatch email from them. cnuts better deliver by tomorrow or there will be consequences.

Edit: just got my dispatch e-mail confirming it's been shipped :D. I am now slightly scared that they sent that email moments after I posted on here :nervous:

I've just been sent my dispatch email too. Time to get officially excited.

Interesting. Perhaps they are watching.

oi, gamestop twats. If I don't get my game tomorrow morning, I am going to be left with no option but to go and punch a REAL cow. Do you want that on your conscience? Think about it. ..

What is the shipping date on your attached document. Mine says 16th :)

Edit: for anyone who saw the sad face, I had no idea it was the 16th today!

What is the shipping date on your attached document. Mine says 16th :)

Edit: for anyone who saw the sad face, I had no idea it was the 16th today!

Mine says 16th too. Hopefully Royal Mail don't feck up now.

Not going to bother with Shopto anymore. Bought it from them in the hope it came today (usually they are good for a day early), got home from work and the mail has been and GTA isn't there!

Could of got it for a fiver less elsewhere, bellends.

I don't understand why people are complaining about not being able to play a game the day before release.

Post has just arrived. No GTA :(

Was hoping it would arrive as it was dispatched on Saturday by Amazon.

I read somewhere it takes up at least 16GB, is that right? Mad.

Aye. 16 GB download and an additional 8 gb needed for install. Thank feck I have a 500gb PS3.

I don't understand why people are complaining about not being able to play a game the day before release.

I'm not complaining about day before release, i'm complaining because mine does not even look like it will be shipped for release.

Yeah, and then call them bellends for it as well :lol:

Shopto are known for delivering games early, hence why a lot of people buy from them even when they are slightly more expensive then most. If they're not delivering early anymore then they lose the edge on the cheaper alternatives.

Has anybody else ordered with them? Mine still says completed on the site yet I haven't had an email and they isn't a picture of the package available yet.

Post has just arrived. No GTA :(

Was hoping it would arrive as it was dispatched on Saturday by Amazon.

Same situation here. I ran down the stairs this morning like a kid at christmas, looked at the doormat under the letterbox.... nothing. I got my dispatch email saturday as well

Not going to bother with Shopto anymore. Bought it from them in the hope it came today (usually they are good for a day early), got home from work and the mail has been and GTA isn't there!

Could of got it for a fiver less elsewhere, bellends.

To be fair to Shopto, they are just listening to Rockstar, who told all retailers not to send the game out to customers before the release date.

Shopto are known for delivering games early, hence why a lot of people buy from them even when they are slightly more expensive then most. If they're not delivering early anymore then they lose the edge on the cheaper alternatives.

Has anybody else ordered with them? Mine still says completed on the site yet I haven't had an email and they isn't a picture of the package available yet.

Yeah but because of people like you, I read that they didn't even want to stock GTA for that reason.

I have but getting mine delivered to work. Not sure if it's been delivered yet as our post hasn't come into the office, so might be on someone's desk or still awaiting delivery. Should know in an hour or two.

I have but getting mine delivered to work. Not sure if it's been delivered yet as our post hasn't come into the office, so might be on someone's desk or still awaiting delivery. Should know in an hour or two.

Are you able to log in to your shopto account? Mine's said completed since Saturday but not sure if it that's standard protocol for them to get the processing out of the way or if mines got lost somewhere.

Ignore that last post of mine.

Just read on another site that some who ordered with Shopto did receive their game today. Rockstar must be fuming.