Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Burnout was great, driving so fast that your eyes start to water... bang... carnage.

Mine's been dispatched. I don't have work til Thursday and it'll probably arrive tomorrow but I likely won't be able to play it til Weds. Ugh.

Mine's been dispatched. I don't have work til Thursday and it'll probably arrive tomorrow but I likely won't be able to play it til Weds. Ugh.

On a Sunday? What kind of madness is this?

Wouldn't hold out too much hope, mine said completed Saturday and it's not here.

More gameplay, jerking to it right now....

Jesus, we're all gonna look like slobs
BUNY-kSIcAAkOMc.jpg

Make a decent bloody excuse, I'm on a pretty hefty project at work right now that's involved a few Saturday's, if I want to get out of it when they ask me I just say I've a wedding to go to or parents anniversary or some shit. Can't argue with that. I'm not going to go "nah feck that, wanna get pissed and then laze around the house playing games lads."

And that is why you will always be a bitch :p no need to make excuses for hours you're not contracted to.

I posted that gif 3 or so pages back and not one of you cnuts gave me a green smiley

feck you all.

Thank you Olly <3

feck the rest of you.

Cannot wait. Will be such a long day tomorrow. Working till 10PM. I'll go home get something to eat before going down to tesco with a few mates.

Not sure what to do about the united game tomorrow night, think i may just have the game on my iPad next to my TV and play gta

Some GTAV cheats have surfaced already.

What are peoples views on cheats in GTA? I play the game through without cheats, but once completed the cheats become a godsend as it is a sandbox game and being able to spawn helicopters whenever you need comes in handy!

Tomorrow lads, it's fecking on. Apart from you lucky cnuts that have the game already.

Some GTAV cheats have surfaced already.

What are peoples views on cheats in GTA? I play the game through without cheats, but once completed the cheats become a godsend as it is a sandbox game and being able to spawn helicopters whenever you need comes in handy!

I'm same, no cheats till it essentially becomes a free roam game.

I sold my 360 and PS3 a few months back but this game will probably get me buying one again, second hand of course.

My question though is this:

1. Xbox for the better controller which made GTA4 more enjoyable.
2. PS3 for no subscription online play.
3 Wait for PS4 which I'm considering treating myself to when it comes out and get that version?

You'll be waiting a long time for a PS4 version.

I'd say get the PS3 - the 360 version will be on 2 discs won't it?

Yeah 360 is two discs. Leaked versions are 16 gb (zipped).

8 gigs of install space required too.

Also, Pexbo, you realize it's really easy to get PS3 controllers that are designed as 360 controllers?