Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

My Amazon order says "Dispatching now".

Does this mean they have taken the payment already? I checked my bank and it hasn't appeared on my statement yet? so I'm unsure.

fecking rockstar man, they are being so strict on shipping this year that companies won't send them until Monday. Thank feck I ordered express just to be sure.

Does anyone know if Shopto use a courier or through the royal mail?

Just logged into the site to find my order has apparently been completed 1st class, I'm guessing it may show up Monday? If it's Royal Mail then it's not turning up tomorrow and it definitely hasn't today.

Just bump this for the new page.

My Amazon order says "Dispatching now".

Does this mean they have taken the payment already? I checked my bank and it hasn't appeared on my statement yet? so I'm unsure.

Yeah they probably have billed you but in my own experience it does not always show on the account straight away.

fecking rockstar man, they are being so strict on shipping this year that companies won't send them until Monday. Thank feck I ordered express just to be sure.

Exactly the same with GTA4. Well definitely HMV, Play and Amazon weren't allowed to send out early, and Amazon/HMV upgraded to free special delivery on that.

Exactly the same with GTA4. Well definitely HMV, Play and Amazon weren't allowed to send out early, and Amazon/HMV upgraded to free special delivery on that.

Yeah I was gonna go free when I placed the order but want this game so bad I decided not to take the risk and decided to go express.

All Amazon pre-orders are currently getting free first class delivery(which for me, is actually rarely royal mail, usually dpd and I get tracked info on it).....never any guaranteed time though, anywhere from 9am to about 3pm. I guess I can wait if I have too :(

The only drawback of me getting it courier is that sometimes if the cnut is busy I don't get it until the evening.

Ah, cheers Skeldy. I've not had an email, just checked the order status on the site.

Trevor is amazing. :lol:

You get challenges to do in missions which is pretty cool. If you don't complete them all you can replay the mission.

I cant stop looking at videos on YouTube now, just cant help myself any longer!

How can you have it already sw? Even ign hasn't reviewed the damn thing!

So, anyone considering pulling a sickie next Wednesday? Im lucky that I have a few days off next week when this is out so pretty much my time off will be like this

BUI6vwPCcAAEAi-.jpg:large

I go back to uni to do my third year on the 30th, the work load won't allow for any social activity, let alone gaming so will be leaving the Xbox at home.

I finish my current full time job on the 18th. I will be playing this all day, all night, for 10 days until I have to say goodbye :( feck you guys who have it already..

I wish I'd bought it now just so that I could wind Sparky up if it arrived early.

Im going to be fa.pping away like a crazy motherfecker all day tuesday.

Review embargoes seem a bit pointless when practically the entire game has been leaked to the internet.

Think Shopto dispatched mine this morning. Not sure if that means I'll get it Monday or not. Getting it delivered to work so I'll be twitching all day and wondering if it's arrived.

Think Shopto dispatched mine this morning. Not sure if that means I'll get it Monday or not. Getting it delivered to work so I'll be twitching all day and wondering if it's arrived.
They don't despatch on weekends, it says that in the email, it will be sent Monday