Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

"Dispatching now" :drool:

Edit: Grove street, brings back memories!

UteyBun.gif

"Dispatching now" :drool:

Edit: Grove street, brings back memories!

UteyBun.gif
A lot of places are "dispatching now" but they aren't actually being sent, just getting it out the way so less strain on their system, better to take everyone's money now and get the packages ready so they can be sent first thing monday morning

A lot of places are "dispatching now" but they aren't actually being sent, just getting it out the way so less strain on their system, better to take everyone's money now and get the packages ready so they can be sent first thing monday morning

Yeah, that's fine by me. I'm not expecting it before Tuesday anyway.

Sent a request for the crew thing. I'm Minkaro on there, believe it or not.

I probably won't bother much with online, but just in case I do.

There's also a video (same channel as the one above) of a guy driving around to an airport, breaking into a passenger plane and then flying away from chasing police and helicopters :lol:

The draw distance is really impressive considering its a ps3/360 game.

So it seems that the game has been leaked on some torrent sites.

Ah this is fecking bullshit, I want it now!!

I really want to play it, but I refuse to play a GTA game on console. I'll wait until it's on PC, and probably get a lot of fixes and optimization in the process. Well, unless it's like GTA IV, but even that did it in the end.

What is the reasoning for a Tuesday release day? Its just fecking stupid to me

I really want to play it, but I refuse to play a GTA game on console. I'll wait until it's on PC, and probably get a lot of fixes and optimization in the process. Well, unless it's like GTA IV, but even that did it in the end.

Im in the same boat, I dont have a console atm and its too late to buy one now with the new ones coming out. Im just going to wait until the PC version comes out.

Im in the same boat, I dont have a console atm and its too late to buy one now with the new ones coming out. Im just going to wait until the PC version comes out.
There are lots of great PS3 games you won't play on a PS4 or a PC and they aren't particularly expensive these days, you'll have to wait at least a year until this one comes out on PC.

Who are these feckers that have the game already and have been uploading videos/clips online over the past week?

Surely Rockstar would have some confidentiality agreement signed with games reviewers that they can't leak footage online until the release day?

Who are these feckers that have the game already and have been uploading videos/clips online over the past week?

Surely Rockstar would have some confidentiality agreement signed with games reviewers that they can't leak footage online until the release day?
Apparently there's a lot of retailers selling the game early.

there will always be people who work in stores and distribution centres who are gamers, i used to work for asda in their entertaiment dept. we used to get new releases on the thursday morning before release on the monday so any dvds/cds/games i wanted i used to buy on the thursday

I feel like I'm going to explode. I'm such a child with stuff like this. Don't feel like I can hold on until Tuesday for this.

Your order ******* has been packed with 1st Class and it's on the way to you.

Obviously its not but I wish it was

I feel like I'm going to explode. I'm such a child with stuff like this. Don't feel like I can hold on until Tuesday for this.
What should I say? I go to Italy for training on Tuesday (one I won't even need because I'm likely to switch jobs in 2-3 weeks anyway) and won't be back until Saturday but then I go on holiday, I probably won't be able to play until 30th. I'm considering taking PS3 with me to Italy though.

This is the first game in a while that I have been counting down the days to. The last one as skyrim and I wasn't disappointed.

Lots of Amazon UK orders are already with their buyers, that's where the majority of leaks are coming from apparently.

Does anyone know if Shopto use a courier or through the royal mail?

Just logged into the site to find my order has apparently been completed 1st class, I'm guessing it may show up Monday? If it's Royal Mail then it's not turning up tomorrow and it definitely hasn't today.