Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Doesn't make sense though it has a definition:

Noun
  1. A tube made of fur or other warm material into which the hands are placed for warmth.
  2. A mistake or failure, esp. a failure to catch or receive a ball cleanly.

Its like banning every word with ass in it.

Doesn't make sense though it has a definition:

Noun
  1. A tube made of fur or other warm material into which the hands are placed for warmth.
  2. A mistake or failure, esp. a failure to catch or receive a ball cleanly.

Its like banning every word with ass in it.

PSN chat gives that a go tbf.

Was in HMV earlier killing some time, checked out the box and it mentions that for PS3 users they will need 8GB space free for a data install. Same with the 360 or a flash drive with 8GB free and transfer speeds of 15mb/s.

Was in HMV earlier killing some time, checked out the box and it mentions that for PS3 users they will need 8GB space free for a data install. Same with the 360 or a flash drive with 8GB free and transfer speeds of 15mb/s.
I asked this! That's why I went for the 500gb Playstation over a 4gb xbox, well that and Weaste would have murdered me.

Gamestop took the money for the game today. Was hoping they'd send it to me for Monday, but by the sound of things, it'll be Tuesday.

Hope there aren't any dangerous bugs in-game, cos i'm going to be one of the guinea pigs playing this from the off.

Looking at the game/shooting mechanics, they seem very similar to the Ballad of Gay Tony to me.

Hope this is much better than GTA IV. The map certainly looks as if it is, loving all the green space.

Damn it, I don't think I'll be able to afford this until early November... Any one caring to chip in?

That's a shit-tonne of vehicles. Didn't even see boats in there.

Yeah can't be conclusive as boats will almost certainly be there. Really hope there are commercial planes but it doesn't look promising.

ib022AnNXapOhP.gif

Franklin likes to fight.

feck. I haven't played my PS3 for like two years and turns out my pad is over my ex mrs' house. Do you think she would mind if I asked for it back...?

shopto have taken my money now :) roll on Tuesday, this is the first weekend in years that I hope goes real quick

I know this is comparing GTA V with San Andreas...but the leap in texture detail and draw distance is amazing.

J1uLwC0.jpg

I don't remember SA looking that bad, though then haven't played it for years. Big step up in terms of graphics since then. Hopefully V does look that good, while playing great as well.

Can't wait for this, another day closer and I have 3 days off when this is out. Savage :D

Can't wait for this, another day closer and I have 3 days off when this is out. Savage :D

Lucky bastard!

I think I'll be taking a sick day on Tuesday. There's no way I could sit at work all day knowing that GTA V was waiting for me at home.

I don't remember SA looking that bad, though then haven't played it for years. Big step up in terms of graphics since then. Hopefully V does look that good, while playing great as well.

All the comments from people on any leaked gameplay has been that both the PS3 and 360 versions are looking v good - smooth framerates, no noticeable pop-up, good draw distances etc.

So bring on Tuesday!!

Actually, Monday at midnight when I can pick it up!