Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Turns out I'm not leaving Poland until Tuesday, 17th so I'll be able to get my copy at midnight in Warsaw and have it with me during the travel but I won't be able to play it since I'm not filling half of my hand luggage with a PS3 (or am I? There'd still be plenty of space left as I got a super slim one).

Think you've answered your own question there...

alright.. so how do I join the PS3 group? I should be nm03, but will check again this weekend.

I usually go for Shopto.net when I want it on release day as it often arrives a day early; might find it less expensive elsewhere though.

I went with Shopto (I'm a silver member there and I had some credit built up). Amazon are cheaper, though I am not sure how reliable they are when it comes to day one delivery.

I went with Shopto (I'm a silver member there and I had some credit built up). Amazon are cheaper, though I am not sure how reliable they are when it comes to day one delivery.

I ordered some CD box sets from them (Type O Negative, Deicide and King Diamond, great stuff, you know you love that shit) and they sent them on the day of release, so they are reliable in my experience

I usually go for Shopto.net when I want it on release day as it often arrives a day early; might find it less expensive elsewhere though.
They're even gifting £5 on your account if GTA V if it doesn't arrive by the 17th.

Ended up going with Amazon. Tried to order with ShopTo multiple times but it kept refusing the transaction, even though my card is fine. Wasted a good half hour, tried a couple of different cards. Kept failing.

Got it on Amazon for £39.97 which includes first class delivery, which they say will mean it comes release date, and if the price goes down on their site, I'll be refunded difference.

Shopto's website is fecking garbage. They "updated" their website and other than aesthetics, nothing has changed.

Once you get an account set up, it's not too bad. That said, getting one set up, and getting a payment option accepted, can be a nightmare.

Shopto always guarantee day 1 delivery but the game was 3 or 4 quid more expensive there than on Amazon, and as I had my prime trial still running I pre ordered with them (otherwise Shopto would be cheaper as you don't pay p&p)

I'll probably be able to pick it up at midnight because that's when it'll be available for a pick-up from an electronic mail box to which I ask the store to send the package to (they'll send me the code for the pick-up exactly at midnight, it'll be in the box a few hours before, I'm not sure you have those machines in the UK, it's a Polish invention and it's extremely cool because they even deliver on Sundays) but won't be able to play until 21st anyway.

Ah, didn't know Lance was back, good thing.

There is a Make it Rain button to use at the strip club. You will also be able to touch the girls during private dances, but if you get caught three times you will be tossed out on the street.
I can't wait for this :lol:.

Have just been given the 17th off work as I was owed some time back...which is nice.

Think I'll pick up the game at midnight and then start playing. The shops are only a 5 minute bike ride from my house...so all should be good!

Can anyone explain to me what's all these signups for? I haven't had the time to read about it. I know there are going to be crews in the game, but how will it work?
It probably just means all the points you get in the game go towards redcafes total, that's about it

These commercials are genius as ever

Turns out I have the release week off work. Well that's a bit of luck. Pro Evo the same week as well...

Poor timing. I might not have the money to buy it when it comes out. Overdraft should be maxed out, and I already owe £300 to family members. I'll have to think of something.

Requested to join the crew by the way. Not a clue how it works, mind.

Xbox yo'.