Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I think the whole map is 49 square miles including water so that looks about a sixth of that.

I thought Rockstar said GTA V's map was going to be larger than RDR's map, IV's map and San andreas' map combined? doesn't look it to me.

Yeah, looks like you could fit the City into the countryside two or three times over.

I'm sure it'll look pretty and all but hopefully there's some good stuff to do out in the wilderness too.

The airport seems very big as well making the city seem even smaller. Thought it would be a lot bigger but then again it is very old tech so some compromises had to be made. As long as the game is fantastic it won't be much of a problem.

I think the fact that there is a giant lake in the middle of the map is pretty cool... I don't recall any game of this type having something like that in the middle of it (I mean RPG's do, but they're different sorts of games).

Also, with this being Rockstar, I imagine the level of detail put into all that green space will be quite something.

The map is huge some people across the net seem to think it's small, baffling.

Really love it if they've put in some awesome easter eggs like the fabled yeti that was supposed to be in SA :lol:

It's obviously gigantic but I suppose people (including me initially) look at the City straight away and see the size of it compared to green areas and water and think it's a bit small but then you remember all the interior areas in the City too.

It's probably because the city portion of said map isn't as big as someone originally presumed... the map itself is clearly huge though, not sure why people would doubt that.

I think if the map was fully labelled with all the activities, stores etc then people would be complaining less. At the moment it looks a bit sparse and baron in a huge chunk.

sent an invite to be part of the crew - I'm NM0390

Yep... though I think the GTAIV map has been shrunk a tiny bit there? Scale looks a bit weird - but I reckon it's probably a very rough estimation. What's the source?

It probably only looks small because of the size of the city relative to the entire thing. That was my first reaction to it before the GTAIV one.

Well, according to that size comparison, the Stadium is the roughly same size (a tiny bit bigger) then half of the Central Park in GTA IV... which surely can't be right - as that park was pretty big, and is a stadium that big?!

Y1tdYGz.jpg

AqvT11h.jpg

uHyMW2R.jpg

fGYdLrj.jpg

tPcUup5.jpg

UomQwuh.png

CGsOZsR.jpg

K88eFEw.jpg

UACHM6g.jpg

nAe2kB6.png

vYMLVAo.jpg

e5Njxdp.jpg

SyJzzu0.jpg

It's not actually a shed, someone disproved it. It's more a log cabin.

If you send an invite on the Crew page, can you also post it here as well - otherwise have no idea who is trying to join.

So who are:

Gojira89
tokinewok
buggs77
makki-z

I have no problem adding all - but if we want to ensure it stays RedCafe only, then good to know who people are.

If you send an invite on the Crew page, can you also post it here as well - otherwise have no idea who is trying to join.

I accepted makki, been a redcafe fifa player for a few years. Banned, but he's alright. No idea who rest are.