Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I just got an email from the store that I preordered the game from saying they are opening at midnight on the 16th...

I actually think I will go down then to get it...

Does this make me eager for the game...or just sad for going out to buy a game at midnight?

I'd go if I weren't in fecking Italy for a week-long training until 21st as I've found out today. I think I'm going to bring my PS3 with me and buy a copy over there to play it in hotel.

I'd go if I weren't in fecking Italy for a week-long training until 21st as I've found out today. I think I'm going to bring my PS3 with me and buy a copy over there to play it in hotel.

Good plan. I fail to see what they could possibly train you on that was more important than getting some time in on GTA.

Good plan. I fail to see what they could possibly train you on that was more important than getting some time in on GTA.
Me neither, it's a bit pointless because they want me to come over for a traning I've already undergone twice and it'll be a bore fest but since they're our main supplier I'm supposed to accept these invitations regardless of how pointless they are. They really ought to know better.

Me neither, it's a bit pointless because they want me to come over for a traning I've already undergone twice and it'll be a bore fest but since they're our main supplier I'm supposed to accept these invitations regardless of how pointless they are. They really ought to know better.

One of those 'tick boxes' training sessions...crazy way for business to try and encourage the development of its people.

whats this clan thing all about? somebody explain it to me, im up for joining

i'll be playing on the 360 if it matters

Doesn't at the moment, see how numbers are, but I suppose it would be nice to have a crew split on 2 consoles. Represent everywhere.

Judging from the descriptions of what each rank means its more to do with recruiting members, the more points players get online, the higher up the rankings the crew is. Muscle basically just play and play and play getting most of the points, the higher ups try and recruit people to join the crew etc.. Which is why it will be better to have as many as possible cross platform

I might only have the cash to spare for the game on the 1st of October, so don't kick me out due to lack of participation until then :)

Sorry to take the conversation from this disturbing online group gang bang thing that seems to be going on, but I read somewhere that GAME are doing some kind of trade in deal, i looked on their website but couldnt find it...can someone please explain what it is and how i get it if its still available?

Sorry to take the conversation from this disturbing online group gang band thing that seems to be going on, but I read somewhere that GAME are doing some kind of trade in deal, i looked on their website but couldnt find it...can someone please explain what it is and how i get it if its still available?

I should point out i mean the deal, not gang-banged

GameStop, not game. And I'd like to know if anyone signed up for it either

Edit: GameStop not GameSpot

Just about 2 weeks until release date...getting close!!

EDIT - wow - what a pointless post!

Updates from IGN:
Here's their hands-on:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09...-theft-auto-v?abthid=52260750b36c86d245000015

You no doubt already have your calendars marked for September 17 -- the day Grand Theft Auto V releases. It's going to be a loooong couple of weeks to wait.

Fortunately, we can help pass the time. We've lined up a ton of fun Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online content that will hit IGN between now and launch. Here's the schedule, which will be updated as more pieces fall into place. Note: each day's content will be posted at 9am PDT/12pm EDT/.

• Tuesday, September 3: World's First Grand Theft Auto V Hands-On

• Wednesday, September 4: Grand Theft Auto Online Hands-On
  • Thursday, September 5: The Sum of All Peers: Rockstar Discusses How it Built a Next-Gen World on Current-Gen Tech
  • Friday, September 6: Another Take on Grand Theft Auto V's Single-Player Campaign
  • Saturday, September 7 and beyond: ??? (Check back and see!)
Their hands-on is ok, but reads more like an advert for the game, rather than giving any new information.
Am looking forward to the online hands-on...will be good to find out more about game modes, how the crews work etc...

Sent a request, 'i_Sparky' - had to use the damn underscore because iSparky was already taken, cnuts.

Turns out I'm not leaving Poland until Tuesday, 17th so I'll be able to get my copy at midnight in Warsaw and have it with me during the travel but I won't be able to play it since I'm not filling half of my hand luggage with a PS3 (or am I? There'd still be plenty of space left as I got a super slim one).