Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

-Customize your dog (collar, other accessories, etc)
-Your dog's name is Chop
-Keep an eye on your dog, you can lose him
-Lots of wild animals in the game (over 15)
-Each character has a specific walking animation for individual realism
-Overall animations have a been a focus of improvement for Rockstar
-There is a dedicated underwater mission that Michael and Trevor go to via jet-skis together

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/...-reveals-more-information-on-gta-v-s-animals/

Continuing on from the game stop discussion, do you think we can buy 10 and use it as a money making scheme?

Game looks ridiculously good.

Time to end all my relationships while I still can.

Any news on the online yet? Anyone have any clue as to what the online will be like? Never tried the online for GTA 4 so I'm not sure what to expect, if it's even similar.

Any news on the online yet? Anyone have any clue as to what the online will be like? Never tried the online for GTA 4 so I'm not sure what to expect, if it's even similar.

:annoyed: Happens to the best of us.

Previous editions was just the same gameplay as single player but with no missions and no cheats. Different modes of course like races/free roam but you could get a lot of people in a lobby. It's very enjoyable if you play with friends. No idea what 5 will be like but it looks fairly expansive with the jet flying past in the video.

-Customize your dog (collar, other accessories, etc)
-Your dog's name is Chop
-Keep an eye on your dog, you can lose him
-Lots of wild animals in the game (over 15)
-Each character has a specific walking animation for individual realism
-Overall animations have a been a focus of improvement for Rockstar
-There is a dedicated underwater mission that Michael and Trevor go to via jet-skis together

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/...-reveals-more-information-on-gta-v-s-animals/

I can see having a dog being more of a annoyance than anything.

I thought the races alone were pretty cool and a load of fun.

in 1 of the races I had the 13th fastest time in the world :lol:.

All like the top 8 times though were almost 30 seconds faster than me. There is literally no way they could have done that without cheating, I practically aced every corner.

Yeah, the whole "you can lose it" thing doesn't fill me with confidence. I don't want to have to go back to keep checking on it to make sure it's still there every few minutes. Maybe there'll be benefits to having it around that'll make it worthwhile, so I'll wait and see.

If not, I'll shoot it and pretend it was an accident.

Anyone else thinker people are going overboard with the praise for that trailer? The whole "check out what the other two are upto" seems lame. And three characters is cool, but I'm not sure being able to control all on certain missions like that bit with the sniping is all that interesting.

I mean, yes, it looks really good and very vast. But the way people are going on about it, you'd think it's breaking somehow barriers in the gaming industry.

Yeah, the whole "you can lose it" thing doesn't fill me with confidence. I don't want to have to go back to keep checking on it to make sure it's still there every few minutes. Maybe there'll be benefits to having it around that'll make it worthwhile, so I'll wait and see.

Monster!

Mmmm I dunno to be honest. In World of Warcraft I have a pet Spider who fights with me and it works fine. You can rid yourself temporarily of the pet if he's getting in the way or you're doing stuff that doesn't require him, but when you're in battle he's immense

Anyone else thinker people are going overboard with the praise for that trailer? The whole "check out what the other two are upto" seems lame. And three characters is cool, but I'm not sure being able to control all on certain missions like that bit with the sniping is all that interesting.

I mean, yes, it looks really good and very vast. But the way people are going on about it, you'd think it's breaking somehow barriers in the gaming industry.

It's great. Shut it. Loser ;)

:lol:

Imagine giving order to your dog to attack anyone on the street.

There are still some stubborn ones and since video games are generally more violent than ever, I mean they'll always have something to complain about.

Im looking for the most amount of realism possible. Im hoping that in GTA VI you dont just have a dog, you have kids, who you have to drop off at school and pick up at 330, and occasionally they get sick and you have to sit at home with them all day watching CBeebies. And they delight in asking you the same questions over and over and over again until the only thing you can think to do to make it stop is shoot them, yourself or both.

Yup, that's exactly it.

Personally I just hope they've made the strength system more realistic. I hope gym memberships cost a lot of money, have several month contacts and they only give a shit about you when you try to leave. Also I hope building muscle takes a long time, years even, and there is no level system just slow continuous improvement over time.

One of the stupidest parts of the previous games was the payment system. Who carries around $50,000? You should only be able to carry so much and have to go back for more. Also, credit cards. Like radio stations I want to choose the best one for me with long 0% interest rates. To "GTA" it up, the worse ones could have semi naked women on the card to entice you, whist the best would be similar but fake banks. Bank of Americans.

Yup, that's exactly it.

Personally I just hope they've made the strength system more realistic. I hope gym memberships cost a lot of money, have several month contacts and they only give a shit about you when you try to leave. Also I hope building muscle takes a long time, years even, and there is no level system just slow continuous improvement over time.

One of the stupidest parts of previous games was the payment system who carries around 50,000? you ahould only be able to carry so much and have to go back for more. Also, credit cards. Like radio stations I want to choose the best one for me with long 0% interest rates. To "GTA" it up, the worse ones could have semi naked women on the card to entice you, whist the best would be similar but fake banks. Bank of Americans.

With money, you should lose anything over a certain amount if you're arrested or killed. I don't think you should have a set limit on what you can carry, but if you could lose it all you have an incentive to bank or stash it.

I just want GTA to be more like Sims. Buying sofas and sinks for your apartment :drool:

Im looking for the most amount of realism possible. Im hoping that in GTA VI you dont just have a dog, you have kids, who you have to drop off at school and pick up at 330, and occasionally they get sick and you have to sit at home with them all day watching CBeebies. And they delight in asking you the same questions over and over and over again until the only thing you can think to do to make it stop is shoot them, yourself or both.

Maybe the Sims is the game you should try to play.

I used to like Sim City on the Amiga back in the 80s or was it the early 90s. But never been interested in The Sims. For the avoidance of doubt, I was being sarcastic, GTA games are great, but usually in spite, rather than because of, their increasing realism.

People seem to want to turn one of the funnest sandbox games of all time into a game about worrying about money and buying sofas?

C'mon!

People seem to want to turn one of the funnest sandbox games of all time into a game about worrying about money and buying sofas?

C'mon!

Exactly, more realism would be the worst possible thing to happen. The best thing about GTA is the sheer stupidity of it all.

Exactly, more realism would be the worst possible thing to happen. The best thing about GTA is the sheer stupidity of it all.

I'd prefer them to put stupid things like a UFO in the game, rather than that boring shit. Imagine a UFO in the area 69 place that you could fly. That'd be fecking fun.

I'd prefer them to put stupid things like a UFO in the game, rather than that boring shit. Imagine a UFO in the area 69 place that you could fly. That'd be fecking fun.

This is now the barometer by which I will be judging the game. No UFO and it's failed.