Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I remember when I lived in Lincoln, there was an ad in the local paper for jobs testing games for Rockstar in the city. Imagine getting paid to play this for weeks on end!?

I remember when I lived in Lincoln, there was an ad in the local paper for jobs testing games for Rockstar in the city. Imagine getting paid to play this for weeks on end!?

Testing games is a lot more boring than playing them.

Regarding Fifa 13, they don't seem to have PS3 or 360 versions on the list, just to warn some of you.

Regarding Fifa 13, they don't seem to have PS3 or 360 versions on the list, just to warn some of you.

Could probably just swap in a copy at Gamestation or something for a PC version.

The last game to impress me this much was Skyrim. Rockstar look to have outdone themselves with this one; it surely has the potential to be the best game of this generation, and hopefully one of the best of all-time, too.

This and Watchdogs will tide me over until the end of the year by themselves, I should think.

Pre-order time!

Is that the Esther Rancid show?

Apparently the map is bigger then the size of San Andreas, gta 4 and red dead redemption maps combined. Impressive.

Which is also a bit worrying. Wouldn't want miles and miles of the same landscape copied and pasted.

Nah, I wouldn't worry too much about that... this is Rockstar, and this is a City - I think it will be more then varied enough to hold the interest.

Has a map been constructed/leaked yet, considering now we've had some of those shots from the trailer of the zoom ins and outs?

Keep in mind it includes underwater now. So much room for activities.

This game.....man. Top Spin and Virtua Tennis prob go out of business, we finally have a real tennis game, and it's in a GTA.

This game.....man. Top Spin and Virtua Tennis prob go out of business, we finally have a real tennis game, and it's in a GTA.

Why do people keep saying this? Stuff like pool, darts and bowling were nothing special in GTA4 and nor should they be. The tennis might be mildly entertaining, but it's obviously not going to have any of the depth or polish of an actual tennis game.

In the gameplay video it didn't look that big. When they were doing the zoomout from the old guy to the lunatic it didn't look like that much distance from the city to the middle of nowhere

Rockstar apparently said it was bigger then the 3 combined, not sure where or when though, you could probably find it by googling it.

In the gameplay video it didn't look that big. When they were doing the zoomout from the old guy to the lunatic it didn't look like that much distance from the city to the middle of nowhere

I don't imagine the city alone will be that big, but when you think of how much countryside and open space there's going to be, I expect that's when the predicted area will be made up.

Kojima has tweeted about how incredible the trailer looks, how Rockstar are the best out there, and that the trailer has made him a little depressed because he's not sure how the new Metal Gear Solid can live up to it.

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN

Why do people keep saying this? Stuff like pool, darts and bowling were nothing special in GTA4 and nor should they be. The tennis might be mildly entertaining, but it's obviously not going to have any of the depth or polish of an actual tennis game.

Well, to be fair, a lot of people saying this are beign tounge-in-cheek... but even still, considering how much emphasis RockStar seem to be putting on this "wider GTA world" and the activities you can do, I imagine these features will have a certain degree of polish that surpasses the pool/darts we saw in GTA4.

It's so good that they cynical part of me thinks there'll be a huge flaw or something. It's really like Rockstar actually listened to my GTA wishlist and made it come true, seems to good to be true.

It's certainly going to be a console stopper, I bet a feckload of people were planning on trading/selling their PS3's and 360's before they saw that trailer.

Ah right. Yeah, that would immense. I haven't read through the thread, but if it's anything like Red Dead Redemption online it will be the best game ever.

Multiplayer for GTA IV was rubbish and always just felt tagged on. Hopefully this will be completely different.

Kojima has tweeted about how incredible the trailer looks, how Rockstar are the best out there, and that the trailer has made him a little depressed because he's not sure how the new Metal Gear Solid can live up to it.

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN
That's not good. Metal gear has never lagged behind other games. Would be a shame if it does this time.

That's not good. Metal gear has never lagged behind other games. Would be a shame if it does this time.
I think it's because MGS5 is suppose to be this open world gameplay which is why he's comparing it to GTA.

Not sure how they will make money out of this but Gamestop UK are doing a trade in offer for this.

-Order online for £39.97.
-Receive your copy
-Send back/trade in two games (from a list of 200)
- Receive get a refund of £35.
- GTA V will end up costing you £4.97

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/GTAVTrade

Good thing is, quite a few older games on the list. I plan to trade in FIFA 13, and GTA IV (both on the list)

Fantastic, I'll have me some of that. I got WWE 13 which is shit and I've only ever played once, and I got god of war ascension for like £4 when buying the last of us so that's me sorted.

Not sure how they will make money out of this but Gamestop UK are doing a trade in offer for this.

-Order online for £39.97.
-Receive your copy
-Send back/trade in two games (from a list of 200)
- Receive get a refund of £35.
- GTA V will end up costing you £4.97

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/GTAVTrade

Good thing is, quite a few older games on the list. I plan to trade in FIFA 13, and GTA IV (both on the list)
Thats crazy, some of those games must cost less than £5 online. Can someone confirm its legit?

I've recently watched the video and I'm excited. Looks like a return to GTA3/VC/SA standards

Thats crazy, some of those games must cost less than £5 online. Can someone confirm its legit?

I've recently watched the video and I'm excited. Looks like a return to GTA3/VC/SA standards

GameStop is biggest retailer in the US. I'm guessing they are using these to try and get some market in the UK.

:lol: I typed on google if its legit and then there was some American on YouTube calling it a scam because they wouldn't buy his iPod.

I think it's because MGS5 is suppose to be this open world gameplay which is why he's comparing it to GTA.
I know. It's jus that these two franchises have always been ahead of the pack for their respective genres and usually in general two. Two of my favourites as well. So, to hear that mgs is actually looking like it will come up short spsounds strange. Because it pretty much never ever does. I'll never forget when I played the demo of mgs2. Mind. fecking. Blown.

You wouldn't happen to know which ones off the top of your head? It would save me the trouble having to make the effort myself!

You wouldn't happen to know which ones off the top of your head? It would save me the trouble having to make the effort myself!

GTA Episodes LC for Xbox 360 is £6.46, Star Wars Clone Wars PS3 £7.98, GTA 4 PS3 £7.00

Thats what ive got so far

Rayman Origins for both Xbox 360 and Vita are both just under £7

I know. It's jus that these two franchises have always been ahead of the pack for their respective genres and usually in general two. Two of my favourites as well. So, to hear that mgs is actually looking like it will come up short spsounds strange. Because it pretty much never ever does. I'll never forget when I played the demo of mgs2. Mind. fecking. Blown.

It won't come short. It's a polite compliment from Kojima towards GTA V and Rockstar, he's probably a fan as well. I can't see him releasing a weaker iteration, let alone whining about it in Twiter beforehand.