Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I usually get bored of GTA games fairly quickly, but wow does this one look good. Might just go and pre-order this based on the trailer. Seems like I'll have to keep my xbox then, instead of selling it to prepare for the ps4...

I hope this gets a next gen release as well...ala Hitman Blood Money

Crikey, just read that it requires a mandatory 8gb install. Not sure my old black PS3 can handle that. Now that I think about it, in six years I've never deleted anything from the 40gb HD, and still haven't ran out of space. Shows how much I've used the thing.

Looks outrageously good. Will surely blow every game ever made out of the window.

That looks like everything you could hope for in a GTA game and more, god bless end of gen development cycles.

Pre-fecking ordered.

Nerdgasm :drool: Like the took the good parts from SA, IV and RDR then made it better

Loved the part about getting to plan what kinda strategy you want to use.

Oh sweet Jesus, that looked awesome. Mount Chiliad looked massive as well, I can't wait to get on multiplayer, fill up a bus with people, drive to the top and just drive off the top of the mountain, before jumping out and parachuting to safety as they bus falls and explodes

Oh sweet Jesus, that looked awesome. Mount Chiliad looked massive as well, I can't wait to get on multiplayer, fill up a bus with people, drive to the top and just drive off the top of the mountain, before jumping out and parachuting to safety as they bus falls and explodes

The possibilities of doing extremely silly and funny things are exciting

It looks absolutely amazing, I'm expecting it to be the best game of this generation of consoles.

It won't be as dark and foggy as IV either. For some reason I found IV very dark during the night and foggy/blurry during the day which was really uncomfortable. I thought it was the settings of my TV initially but I have played it on 4 different screens already and the issue persisted.

That looks almost too brilliant for its own good. :lol: I wouldn't know where the hell to start. I've a feeling I'd pick it up and feel a bit like I do with an Elder Scrolls game, hesitating originally and wondering whether I can be arsed, only to then be completely claimed by it over the course of the following months.

I need to go and have a quiet lie down after watching that.

God help whoever defeats me at a game of Tennis or Golf in this game. That's what always annoyed me about real tennis and golf games, you couldn't machine gun your opponents if they're kicking your ass.

This looks good, I keep telling myself I won't buy any more games on release this year, but it's going to be hard to resist getting this straight away.

I wish they would firmly commit to whether this will be coming to next gen consoles. They won't though, they won't want to hit sales from this generation.

I wish they would firmly commit to whether this will be coming to next gen consoles. They won't though, they won't want to hit sales from this generation.

It wont really make a difference surely? If its been designed to run on the PS3 it will not look any better on PS4.

I think it's almost certain they'll port this to next gen consoles eventually. But yeah if they announced a release date now, lots of people would just wait.

It wont really make a difference surely? If its been designed to run on the PS3 it will not look any better on PS4.

No, but if i had a choice of waiting maybe a few months, and not having to keep my PS3 on my shelf just for this, I'd wait.

No, but if i had a choice of waiting maybe a few months, and not having to keep my PS3 on my shelf just for this, I'd wait.

Fair enough - I would personally still keep it around and use it in a different room as a DVD player or whatever, but yes I see what you mean. Perhaps closer to release date they will make it clearer.

Video watched......Check.
Cum in my pants......check
Phoned orphanage and booked a place for the nipper until at least January.....check
Quit job.....check

Now to sit back and wait :drool:

I could not have put it better myself sir.

You have the beauty of speech reminiscent of a young Oscar wilde combined with the immortal bard.

I'd guess that you'd be waiting at least until April/May for a next-gen port - if they decide to do one. Frankly, the sort of people who buy a new console straight-away, are the sort of people who already own a console now - and as this game will shift in record-breaking numbers, it won't be high on the agenda in the Rockstar offices... they'll probably be more concerned with DLC for this game.

When we'll switch from one character to another in the times when there is no mission, I hope we won't miss any content from any of their stories. Not sure if you get me.

The timeline is probably non linear, so we might be jumping back and forth in time in switching from character to character. Just speculating, mind.

The online play snippet looked fantastic. When does this come out again?

The timeline is probably non linear, so we might be jumping back and forth in time in switching from character to character. Just speculating, mind.

The online play snippet looked fantastic. When does this come out again?

It says right at the end of the video....

September 17th.

Not sure how they will make money out of this but Gamestop UK are doing a trade in offer for this.

-Order online for £39.97.
-Receive your copy
-Send back/trade in two games (from a list of 200)
- Receive get a refund of £35.
- GTA V will end up costing you £4.97

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/GTAVTrade

Good thing is, quite a few older games on the list. I plan to trade in FIFA 13, and GTA IV (both on the list)

That sounds amazing, and probably makes it worth picking up FIFA 13 and GTA IV elsewhere second hand if you've not got them just for that deal, doesn't it? I've already got FIFA, and GTA IV must surely cost only around a fiver...so that means GTA V for roughly a tenner then?

The last game to impress me this much was Skyrim. Rockstar look to have outdone themselves with this one; it surely has the potential to be the best game of this generation, and hopefully one of the best of all-time, too.

This and Watchdogs will tide me over until the end of the year by themselves, I should think.

Pre-order time!

Not sure how they will make money out of this but Gamestop UK are doing a trade in offer for this.

-Receive your copy

Good thing is, quite a few older games on the list. I plan to trade in FIFA 13, and GTA IV (both on the list)

This offer is unbelieveable. Considering I own GTA 4 on PC anyway, my Xbox 360 copy can contribute as one of the games. Then Demon's Souls for the PS3 being on the list just seals the deal. Two very old games that I would never play ever again getting me over £30 off on a brand new game? Bargain.

Fantastic offer, does anyone have a full list of the games that you can trade in?

-Receive your copy

Well found, thanks for that. Just ordered

Great deal. Getting rid of WWE 13, and I've threatened my brother with a violent beating if he doesn't hand over that PS3 Family Guy game.