Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

The game does look promising, I'm looking forward to it. Has any actual game play video been released as yet? Or is it still just the trailers and screenshots

Just at work an noticed that the pre-orders for this have gone live, states it will be released on the 17th September!

All the GTA's are 1/2 price on the PS Store so I've downloaded Vice City for £4. It was the only one I ever really got into and finished. Hoping its as good as I remember it to be.

All the GTA's are 1/2 price on the PS Store so I've downloaded Vice City for £4. It was the only one I ever really got into and finished. Hoping its as good as I remember it to be.

Yeah I replayed it recently, I don't think you'll be disappointed. The game is great and the radio is fantastic!

Yeah I replayed it recently, I don't think you'll be disappointed. The game is great and the radio is fantastic!

I agree that Vice City soundtrack was a thing of beauty.

1016224_538882056173304_1003848360_n.jpg

tumblr_mh853bEJpE1s1q25wo1_400.gif

The only thing I want to know about this and all new released in the last 1/4

Will they be ported to next gen? If so I will wait on all

Don't believe this will be Randy

Don't believe this will be Randy

Rockstar have answered this themselves previously....
Rockstar Games said:
“Hey Rockstar, I'm curious whether you are planning on releasing GTA V on the PC...” – received via Mouthoff
“You've probably been asked before, but is GTA V coming for next gen consoles also?” – @tomtoon2010

The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release. We don’t have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now.

Can't see a next-gen release coming any time soon. They've been working on it for so long that it would be a massive task and pain in the arse to try and update it for the new consoles. It would be easier if they were already developing a PC version, but they aren't.

Excited for the gameplay reveal.

I might try and resist watching the gameplay footage. I feel that it might ruin the buildup a bit, seeing as I love diving into GTA games with absolutely no clue of what to expect.

Mental.

This in September and then Watch Dogs just two months later. Throw in the likes of PES and Madden and it's seriously going to be a fecking crazy final quarter to the year. I hate to do it but I'll have no choice but to be a bit of an unsociable nob when they all come out.

This just looks crazy. Can't wait to see what they've got lined up for the online side of things.

Oh my giddy god.

I was never really on board with this 3-man-protagonist system, but feck me this video has me sold. Switching from holding the hostage to holding the sniper? Brilliant.

Oh my giddy god.

I was never really on board with this 3-man-protagonist system, but feck me this video has me sold. Switching from holding the hostage to holding the sniper? Brilliant.

Always seemed like a great idea to me. Variety.

From another company I'd be suspicious, but these guys usually get things done right.

Always seemed like a great idea to me. Variety.

From another company I'd be suspicious, but these guys usually get things done right.

Indeed, seems like I was wrong to doubt...

The world looks incredibly - and all the shit you can seemingly do. Hell I imagine the fecking Tennis in this game will be better then in the last Virtua Tennis game, the amount of detail Rockstar seemingly have put in.

I always say I'm just looking forward to hanging around in the world when it comes to sandbox games, then when the game comes the world mroe often then not gets boring fairly quickly and you just get on with the game.... I'm hoping this game changes that.

That looks incredible. It's barely even a GTA game anymore, it's like a virtual reality sim where you can do anything you want - this is what I imagined games would be like when I was a kid.

The only depressing thing about it is that I've got a new job role with greater responsibilities coming up in September so I'm probably not going to have a lot of spare time up until around next Summer. feck.

I hope it doesn't take itself too seriously, and from the trailer, it doesn't seem to be. IV tried to be far too realistic at times.

That looks incredible. It's barely even a GTA game anymore, it's like a virtual reality sim where you can do anything you want - this is what I imagined games would be like when I was a kid.

The only depressing thing about it is that I've got a new job role with greater responsibilities coming up in September so I'm probably not going to have a lot of spare time up until around next Summer. feck.

http://www.jobs.co.uk/ :cool:

Holy shit balls that looks amazing!

Still not convinced about the 3 characters thing, even if it's done well I think it will take away from the immersive nature of usual GTAs.