Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Looks great

However, none of those links work. But I can't imagine it being difficult to find the stuff on those websites. Looking at the Video Gamer one now.

Do those links not work for anyone else? Or is it just me?

None of those links work. But I can't imagine it being difficult to find the stuff on those websites. Looking at the Video Gamer one now.

None of those links work. But I can't imagine it being difficult to find the stuff on those websites. Looking at the Video Gamer one now.

:lol: Holy feck!

I was getting the whole "cannee take the strain cap'n!" message and was refreshing thinking the site was down!

The main thing is I got my point across.

At the risk of repeating myself....the links don't work. It's probably quite easy to find it on the websites though and I was looking at the Video Gamer one at the time.

Hey man, i've been pretty much just knuckling down with other things - for all the good thats got me tbh (long story man). Havent been in prison or a nuthouse either, incase that rumour has circulated :D

I'm definitely gonna get you confused with Red_Devil_.
Hey man, did you know those links don't work?

If/when a playable demo is released I think I might try to resist playing it, wouldn't like to spoil the surprise!

Just try those links for me will you mate?

Just tried them, dunno if it's just me or what but none of those links work. But I can't imagine it being difficult to find the stuff on those websites. Looking at the Video Gamer one now.

A few weeks after the game has been released, probably. I'm sure that's what they've done in the past.

Does anyone know how to set up a xbox 360 wired controller to play San Andreas on Steam? I can navigate the steam menus with it but it doesn't seem to work on the game itself.

Nice one mate, I'll give it a try when I finish work. Any idea if it'll work on Windows 8? Tried something similar earlier on which was a massive failure.

Can you hook up wireless xbox controllers to PC's? I'm assuming you can't but thought i'd ask anyways. That'd be awesome for playing SA on PC for me.

I bought a cheap non-Microsoft receiver off ebay and it has worked fine so far. I think it only cost a fiver.