Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

In those videos they talk about the gameplay, they've seen it being played and discuss it. Don't think there's any actual gameplay footage though.

Looks like there's definately gonna be a bank job somewhere within the game. Not sure why, but that excites me greatly! :drool:

Michael's son with his sister ?
grand-theft-auto-v-playstation-3-ps3-1367508985-135.jpg

Well said Frenchie :D:cool:

Where the feck have you been man :eek: ?

Slowly reading through the previews.

So far I've found out you press down on the D pad to bring up the character wheel, this will let you change characters outside of missions. The size of the gameworld is apparently 3 1/2 times bigger then Red Dead Redemption and 5 times bigger if you include the water base as well. Never played RDR so not sure how big the map was.

So far I've found out you press down on the D pad to bring up the character wheel, this will let you change characters outside of missions. The size of the gameworld is apparently 3 1/2 times bigger then Red Dead Redemption and 5 times bigger if you include the water base as well. Never played RDR so not sure how big the map was.

Prettttyyy biggggg. Most of it was baron landscape though, which I'm not expecting in GTA!

Nice, apparently it is also accessible from the start as well so no waiting for bridges to be unlocked throughout the story.

Big.

Nice, apparently it is also accessible from the start as well so no waiting for bridges to be unlocked throughout the story.

Excellent. First port of call, steal fast car, drive drive drive.

Edit: I bet they use the film Drive in it.

This is the only news that has came out about the game that i wouldn't like...

Purely because i know i'd just explore everything without taking any notice of the story at first. Going to be hard to restrain myself.

Car customisation is back as well as character customisation. Businesses and homes can be purchased and a new feature? is weapon customisation.

Quickly back on to the topic of map size, it is the same size as RDR, GTA San Andreas and GTAIV combined.

Quickly back on to the topic of map size, it is the same size as RDR, GTA San Andreas and GTAIV combined.

Or 5 Red Deads in one apparently.

Edit: posted without reading this was just mentioned! It sounds massive.

Yeah and considering you can apparently explore everything, including the bottom of every river/ocean, it really is huge.

Like another said, it will be hard to not just explore for hours on end without starting the missions.

Seriously contemplating taking a week off work for this when we get a definitive release date :lol:

Oh man, I've watched about 10 mins of that long youtube vid and the thought of jumping on a motorbike and bombing around outside of the city is turning me on. They haven't even talked about that.

I'm such a geek.

It would be awesome if you could go to Grove St. and bump into CJ...if they introduced him into the storyline in some way, I think I'd cry and come in equal measure.

I doubt they will but there might be a reference or two.
Can't wait to driveby some Ballas in their hood pa pa pa pa pow

With SA set in 1992 CJ will probably be in his 40s now. Would be both weird and brilliant to see him though.

With SA set in 1992 CJ will probably be in his 40s now. Would be both weird and brilliant to see him though.

I don't think CJ or any of the previous protagonists will be in it. I remember reading something about how GTA 4 & 5 are in different generations (or something like that) to the previous games.

RIP_graffiti_(GTA4).png

You could find that written on the wall outside your first apartment in GTA4, it lists all the previous protagonists names with farewell messages.

It's a shame though, imagine what they could do with cameos from CJ, Tommy and Niko.

Well, maybe not Niko.