Gaming Gran Turismo 5

I remember swapping my PS1 for my mates Dreamcast :lol: I later regretted it and got my dad to buy me another PS1.

They where good though, just not as good as the Playstation.

Why do you mean?

spoons.gif

Just ordered GT PSP, should be here Saturday morning.

I've only waited about 3 years for this, since it was the reason I bought a PSP in the first fecking place.

You do know that people are bitching that it has no career mode?

Yeah I did my research, but the pros outway the cons, it will have good pick up and play value, and tbh that's all you need in a handheld game.

On consoles, no, that would probably be Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec if you want to go by reviews.

In any case, why are you comparing Forza 3 to a game that nobody has actually played yet and isn't due for 6 months? Don't be stupid now Spoony.

On consoles, no, that would probably be Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec if you want to go by reviews.

In any case, why are you comparing Forza 3 to a game that nobody has actually played yet and isn't due for 6 months? Don't be stupid now Spoony.

Most reviews say it's the best driving game, ever.

Better than Prologue. Just play the game fair, Weastey.

I wasnt overly pushed on Forza 2. Is the new one a lot better? Or are you just winding up Weaste?

Top Gear:

When things go a bit pear-shaped, the impacts feel nice and solid. But strangely enough, when things are going smoothly, it can feel a bit too, well, smooth. It almost feels like you're driving some kind of magic carpet, hovering just above the track itself. A real feeling of movement and feedback is difficult for a game to accurately create, admittedly, but we couldn't help but feel slightly detached.

Buy a Live membership and hook up the 360 to your router, or buy a wireless adaptor.

Hang on... you have to buy a wireless adaptor for the 360? Not only do you have to pay for the privilege of playing online, but also getting online in the first place? What the feck?

Do you have to buy the controllers, too? How about the on/off button? Do you need to pay separately for the case, or are they nice enough to provide you with a moulded plastic box for the bits to break in?

Jesus Christ.

Hang on... you have to buy a wireless adaptor for the 360? Not only do you have to pay for the privilege of playing online, but also getting online in the first place? What the feck?

Do you have to buy the controllers, too? How about the on/off button? Do you need to pay separately for the case, or are they nice enough to provide you with a moulded plastic box for the bits to break in?

Jesus Christ.

:boring: