Gaming Gran Turismo 5

Spoony is just upset that he'll never play this game on his 50" THX enabled Panasonic plasma TV. Who the feck has a THX enabled TV in the first place?

You're just upset that you won't be playing Forza 3. Admit it, just fecking admit it.

941103_20090928_screen006.jpg

This fecks up my theory regarding the Merc video and real registration plates. :wenger:

All these new images just after they announce its not coming out for another 6 months, talk about a kick in the bollocks.

All these new images just after they announce its not coming out for another 6 months, talk about a kick in the bollocks.

Interview Gran Turismo 5 : rvlations exclusives ! - Gran Turismo 5 en exclusivit sur la chane du jeu vido, jvn.com - Jeux Video Network

I'm nicking this from NeoGAF, if anyone can speak proper French, then you can confirm it. For Leg-end though.

>> How far is the game ?
The game is finished if all you want to do is take a car and drive. But for the actual game experience, we're at 65%

Day-night cycle is in.
Rain is in.
Tire wear is in.
Tire temperature is in. (mentioned in the video)

>> Is there still a chance for a Christmas release ?
To answer your question, it's not delayed. We never officially announced it for 2009. But I understand you're dissappointed.

>> How far is the game ?
The game is finished if all you want to do is take a car and drive. But for the actual game experience, we're at 65%

>> I tried the demo, the cars don't fully deform. Not even when crashing really hard.
We're still working on that. We still have a lot of work to do in that department.

>> What about online ? Will there be race events like in Prologue ?
Prologue worked like an open match. In GT5, there will be private zones for your friends.

>> Will there be more series other than NASCAR and GT500* What about F1 ?
I have always wanted as much championships in the game as possible. That's why we now have Nascar and WRC. But I want all of them.
It's difficult to get all the F1 teams.

>> What about other single seaters ?
Possible.

>> Have you seen Forza 3 ? What do you think of the game ? Have you played it ? Did you take notes or stay focused on GT ?
Our challenge is to improve every GT based on the previous release. But competition is good.

>> Earlier I saw an interesting G-force graphic. Will that be in the final game ?
Do you want it in ?

>> Yes
Then I'll leave it in.

It may be finished but we still arnt getting it for 6 months, and I'm not moaning at all, if anything its actually a good thing because to have it all before christmas would be too much too soon.

Uncharted 2 in a few weeks, MW2 not long after and a shitload of Uni work, I aint complaining at all. Its going to be worth the wait.

Also Spoons, enjoy it, because that's as far as XB360 goes, it aint getting any better than that. You're getting butt fecked. 1000 cars, 70 different tracks plus variations, dynamic time of day and weather....

To be fair, I can do that in my car.

You could also drive of the side of Montserrat and plummet to your death in your car.

To be fair, thats part of the thrill. Nothing makes you feel more alive then when your right on the edge of something. Something I love about dirt bike riding. When you feck it up, it scorns you, but when you hit that corner or jump, knowing full well that one false move and your over the handle bars, you feel fantastic.

Weaste you really need to leave 360 users alone. Some people just prefer it to the PS3!

Then they should stop trolling and salivating over games that they will never be able to play. Should the Xbox owners not leave it alone if they are so happy? You really don't get the PS3 owners going into the Xbox threads trying to talk bollocks do you?

Then they should stop trolling and salivating over games that they will never be able to play. Should the Xbox owners not leave it alone if they are so happy? You really don't get the PS3 owners going into the Xbox threads trying to talk bollocks do you?

Oh no, I see your point, I much prefer the PS3 to the XBox (though I own neither), but you do get PS3 people in XBox threads. Neither one can resist taunting the other, it's a vicious cycle.

People should just hold hands and play on their old Mega-Drives.

Oh no, I see your point, I much prefer the PS3 to the XBox (though I own neither), but you do get PS3 people in XBox threads. Neither one can resist taunting the other, it's a vicious cycle.

People should just hold hands and play on their old Mega-Drives.

SNESs.

Oh God. . .here we go again.

SNESs.

Oh God. . .here we go again.

I had a SNES and a Mega-Drive, but I thought that Weaste might implode if I mentioned a Nintendo product.

How times change though, eh? Gone are the days of Nintendo vs. Sega, which was an epic rivalry if I do say so.

Now it's Microsoft vs. Sony.

Sega obviously pulled out completely and Nintendo transcended reality to the point at which they've somehow got a console in every single home and yet no one's entirely sure how it got there.

I had a SNES and a Mega-Drive, but I thought that Weaste might implode if I mentioned a Nintendo product.

How times change though, eh? Gone are the days of Nintendo vs. Sega, which was an epic rivalry if I do say so.

Now it's Microsoft vs. Sony.

Sega obviously pulled out completely and Nintendo transcended reality to the point at which they've somehow got a console in every single home and yet no one's entirely sure how it got there.

To be fair, I don't think I could've afforded both consoles at the time. . .but I went with SNES mainly because of SF II. And joking aside, there's not much difference between the 360 and PS3 in terms of games. Although the WeasteStation has blu ray, although I'm not sure it's kicked in yet.

How do I post pics again?

Get it off the camera somehow, save it onto your hard-drive and then go to ImageShack® - Image Hosting (or others, but imageshack has always worked well for me).

Upload the photo by browsing for it, wait a few seconds for it to upload and then copy the forum tags from the page that appears (saving you having to do it yourself!). There's a few to choose from, but RedCafe uses the [img.][/img] ones.

Profit!

I have no idea what you're referring to.

I remember Code Veronica X for the Dreamcast though, that was great. Plus that little puzzle type game which came free with it I think.