Gaming Gran Turismo 5

Good question, I think if you do it via the garage it will stick.

So experts, which car should I buy? I need to get something for Gran Turismo All Stars and Like The Wind. 4.5 million credits available.

So I'm incredibly shite with the Nascar event. I can barely finish the first "last two laps" part and when I do finish I'm 7th or worse, when I need to get 6th even for bronze.

36 seconds off the bronze time in my first go, you really need to learn both the car and the track for this challenge, especially for a novice like me but my God. My God. What a machine.

Trust me, there is NOTHING it compares to, the F2007 is positively pedestrian compared to this beast. Oh, God it's so so so fast. The acceleration, the grip, the brakes, the cornering speed, everything about this car is just on another planet. feck.

Leg-End: please tape a lap of yours doing it properly, I'd love to see it done by a good driver.

So I'm incredibly shite with the Nascar event. I can barely finish the first "last two laps" part and when I do finish I'm 7th or worse, when I need to get 6th even for bronze.

Same here, on Daytona anyway. Though I haven't played it much of late. I can just about keep close enough to slipstream the other cars but then I just smack into the back of them as for some reason they seem to break heavily at the corners.

How do you even get the X1 car?

Same here, on Daytona anyway. Though I haven't played it much of late. I can just about keep close enough to slipstream the other cars but then I just smack into the back of them as for some reason they seem to break heavily at the corners.

How do you even get the X1 car?

When you get to level 30 you can enter the X1 challenge where you get to drive it. On level 40 you can buy it from the dealer for 20 million.

Nascar is utter utter shite.

I didn't even realise new challenges/dealers appeared once you hit certain levels.

Think I'm only at 21.

36 seconds off the bronze time in my first go, you really need to learn both the car and the track for this challenge, especially for a novice like me but my God. My God. What a machine.

Trust me, there is NOTHING it compares to, the F2007 is positively pedestrian compared to this beast. Oh, God it's so so so fast. The acceleration, the grip, the brakes, the cornering speed, everything about this car is just on another planet. feck.

Leg-End: please tape a lap of yours doing it properly, I'd love to see it done by a good driver.

I don't have the challenges unlocked yet, I traded for mine :nervous: But the best I would be able to do is a video via phone which is shabby.

I don't have the challenges unlocked yet, I traded for mine :nervous: But the best I would be able to do is a video via phone which is shabby.

I saw some footage on youtube, I had to check the clock running on the screen to see if it was fast-forward. It's mind-blowing. On Suzuka, I think he took the tightest corner at approximately 140kph.

You can use it to race, I traded for it now so the B-Spec endurances wouldn't be such a grind on the lap based ones. I'm gonna be using it for the Endurance ones too when I can, its such a beast it actually makes them half fun.

Get all bronze in the challenges and you will have one.

You can use it to race, I traded for it now so the B-Spec endurances wouldn't be such a grind on the lap based ones. I'm gonna be using it for the Endurance ones too when I can, its such a beast it actually makes them half fun.

Get all bronze in the challenges and you will have one.

You get one for bronze too? That's all the motivation I need. It's gonna take a while though. I feel the most difficult part is trusting the car to go THAT fast around a corner without braking.

Yep, if you get all golds (a real challenge i hope) then you will end up with 3 different X1's. I just did the Laguna Seca 90 lap endurance race lapping a consistent 49 seconds a lap :lol:

Gold at Monza! By 4 tenths and even then I made a mistake on my second lap, the exp gain is brilliant, I went from Level 30 to Level 32 just through golding. I know the other two will be harder though, so head down for those now.

Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 Race Modified and Fully tuned.

Well the Seb Vettel X Challenge can say goodnight :D

EHK0KVh5tY6oYou1SS_0.jpg

Do you know what exact tunings and mods i have to do?

From GT Auto you Race Modify it, then buy all the best tuned parts available and soft racing tyres. It's gonna cost about 700K in credits and its still not easy with that car but once you win them you get the Minolta race car which is basically a great car to grind some money in.

From GT Auto you Race Modify it, then buy all the best tuned parts available and soft racing tyres. It's gonna cost about 700K in credits and its still not easy with that car but once you win them you get the Minolta race car which is basically a great car to grind some money in.

I still can't do the bastard :mad:

Tuning setup taken from elsewhere.

Race 1 - Road Course - Daytona:
Transmission: 380KM/H

TC: 5
Skid Recovery Force: On
Active Steering: Off
ASM: On
ABS: 1

Be careful in the first turn. Crashing into opponents will make your car spin. On lap 2 through 5, brake before you get to turn one (right after the finish line). Be careful in sector 1 and start of sector 2. Try and brake in a straight line. This may not be an easy race for some, but if you're careful, it should be achievable.

Race 2 - Superspeedway - Indy:
Aerodynamics: Front 35 Rear 60
Brake Balance:Front 0 Rear 0
Transmission: Max Speed: 480KM/H - it's the highest setting

Keep in mind that you have to let go of the accelerator when cornering (more in turn 1 and 3). No need to brake. You probably also has to block one or two at the finish line. I also suggest turning off all aids in the 2nd race.

I have a spare X1 sure, looking for any rare cars or a chrome paint for it though. :)