Gaming Gran Turismo 5

Aaagh feck me they don't make this game dunce proof do they?

First thing I did was try to take the licence, I must have selected the wrong thing because it told me I couldn't til I had a car. Then I forgot to go back!

Ok, finally. Passed my first licence challenge Gold first time (well technically second, but I was pissing around with the camera view first time), that was more the stylish start I was going for :nervous:

Nah it's right, you can't start the licences until you bought a car, though you won't actually be using it. The game basically forces you to buy a car as the first thing to do.

Loving the SLS AMG '10... just bought one and tuned everything except the engine/weight stage 1 2 or 3, left them all stock but upgraded everything else, took it round the first race in Extreme series the German Schwarzwald League B one, finished 5 laps of Cape Ring with a 51 second gap between me and 2nd. Car handles beautifully.

YES! feck off classic car championship! I am the king of the world!

Must have had a pulse of 200 as I flew through the lst corner juuuuuuuuust keeping the back wheels on the tarmac and keeping that bloody 2J behind me. Phew!

Did you put the big turbo on the Ford?? I put it on my Ferrari just for those races. Around Monaco its absolutely nuts. You honestly cannot control the thing even with soft tyres.

What car is everyone using for the Snow race? 245bhp?

Hmm I used a Ford Focus RS something I think. Managed to beat the snow rally with it despite struggling with rally on this GT.

My complete ineptitude at computer games is beginning to show. I've got to the point where some of the cars you use are fast enough that you have to break BEFORE the corner, which usually means I just kind of skip the corner altogether, and carry on going in a straight line.

The premium model Ford Focus. I already had it so tuned it up to about 239bhp.

The rally event was fecking shit though. Dull settings, dull courses...pointlessly short stages.

Ok i'm back in the game and see you with these supercars. Well, here I am in my mini cooper and it don't look so small to me :nono:

-----

The faster the car the more you have to 'drive' so to speak. You'll get the hang of it

Ok i'm back in the game and see you with these supercars. Well, here I am in my mini cooper and it don't look so small to me :nono:

-----

The faster the car the more you have to 'drive' so to speak. You'll get the hang of it

I dunno about that. One of the hardest cars i've found is the Toyota 86 concept car. Requires a good deal of finesse to get solid lap times out of.

fecking hell! Upload fail again, and the car disappeared! I shut the game off immediately though and it was back in the garage when I restarted. You should have it now, marchi!

Yeah Red, but as somebody said, I don't think you can trade the stealth cars unless you haven't entered the code. Same as my chrome line models.

Lester, if you have the money, Purchase the ISF concept race car in Lexus show room. Will work in DTM series.

Also you up for sending that car. Online now.

Yeah Red, but as somebody said, I don't think you can trade the stealth cars unless you haven't entered the code. Same as my chrome line models.

Lester, if you have the money, Purchase the ISF concept race car in Lexus show room. Will work in DTM series.

Looks like it might let me, it's brought up the box asking who I want to give it too, are you up for the trade if it works? I'll try it if you are.

The Lexus did the job easily, marchi. It's quite fast. I was stuck in traffic for quite a while, went a bit offroad and had the top speed set quite low but still managed Nürburgring in 7:40. Could probably knock a fair bit off that time as well.

Wasn't using and probably won't for a few weeks so it wasn't that much of a deal if I had it or not.

Anybody managed to get a PD F1 car thing yet?

What an awesome car, handles like a dream.

Anyone have a 2J I can borrow for this cup? I can send over a Miura and a 2D as collateral to hold on to until I finish with it so you know I won't run off with it.

I would send you mine but I'm using it to grind the American Championship Indy course so I can get lvl 24, sorry.