Gaming Gran Turismo 5

Talking of online, have you finalised a system and user list yet marchi. I'm not taking this online until all licences are done, which will hopefully be this weekend. Have you made the RedCafe lobby and lounge yet?

When you go online, there should be a box for 'specifiy room number' IIRC it's next to create room. Enter 1472 6681 3630 4561 6377.

Me and Jack just had a top race, just spent the race bumping each other.

How was it for car selection? You had to take cars from your garage or you had the "arcade" list of cars to select from?

Glad you had fun with "Jack", I kicked the shit out of him at FIFA once, as much as it wasn't reflected on the final result...

That was just funny, Elvis knocking Ed from the start, then as we entered the 2nd lap I nipped in front and hit the brakes and Elvis came up the rear and we sent him flipping over to the other side of the track. Then trying to defend my racing line against Ed all the way through. :lol:

How was it for car selection? You had to take cars from your garage or you had the "arcade" list of cars to select from?

ePS5Z.jpg

There are more a few pages back, maybe P45?

I sold the R8 4.2 and I'll never buy an R8 again, in any game. It's painfully slow, 407hp isn't really up to Ferrari's standards so I can't race against them, and it seems to clumsy round corners, so even though I've made a 100k loss I still sold it and bought 370z, and some other cars to complete races like French series or Italian series. I'll probably buy a Ferrari or 8C Competizione when I want something really fast.

Currently in my garage there are Mini Cooper S '07, the better version of 370Z, a new Camaro, Corvette '69, Peugeot 207 GTi and Brera. Seems about right.

Yep Weaste, I saw those screens but had completely forgot about them. I'm getting nervous now, the damn delivery guy better come today or I'll be climbing walls the whole weekend.

I sold the R8 4.2 and I'll never buy an R8 again, in any game. It's painfully slow, 407hp isn't really up to Ferrari's standards so I can't race against them, and it seems to clumsy round corners, so even though I've made a 100k loss I still sold it and bought 370z, and some other cars to complete races like French series or Italian series. I'll probably buy a Ferrari or 8C Competizione when I want something really fast.

You can tune them you know, and in any case raw power isn't everything. There are loads of cars that would kill a Veyron for example on Suzuka.

You can tune them you know, and in any case raw power isn't everything. There are loads of cars that would kill a Veyron for example on Suzuka.

This. My R8 is tuned up to 500bph with a spoiler at the rear and it's fantastic, but gets murdered at Daytona. Different cars for different things.

Elvis you cheating wanker :lol: trying to cut across the grass, serves you right for spinning.

currently on gt5 lite hehe honing my kills. Just won twice in a row, you never lose it :cool:

Few tips for Elvis:

1) Brake going into a corner, you can't go around corners at 150mph unless you have a certain type of car.
2) Accelerate out of a corner not into it - turn on the driving line, it will help you getting started - if it turns red, you are going to fast.
3) Don't brake and steer at the same time (this will be helpful to you later on).

Few tips for Elvis:

1) Brake going into a corner, you can't go around corners at 150mph unless you have a certain type of car.
2) Accelerate out of a corner not into it - turn on the driving line, it will help you getting started - if it turns red, you are going to fast.
3) Don't brake and steer at the same time (this will be helpful to you later on).

I turned the racing line off in the regulations lol. If he is losing he turns around and drives the length of the track to try and smash into you when you meet again head on. :lol:

I turned the racing line off in the regulations lol. If he is losing he turns around and drives the length of the track to try and smash into you when you meet again head on. :lol:

I read somewhere that cars doing that would turn into ghost cars. Is it an option you turned off or just an hoax that never came to be true?