Graham Potter | turns down Ajax job

12 points in the last 14 games in PL.
In the last 12 games only Soton, WHI and Bournemouth has won less points by Chelsea.

Going from a top manager like tuchel to Potter is so laughably bad. Downgrading intentionally.

I'm getting worried now because this guy is just begging to be sacked, I just hope they hang on to him till the end of the season so he can inflict maximum damage.

Surely that's the end for Potter, don't think it's all his fault it looks like Boehly has just thrown money at the squad with no real plan

This has Arteta written all over it... In 2/3 years time he will be very good.

Others have done better with far less, this cloak of invincibility he’s been afforded pisses me off when you have clowns like Alyson Rudd going after EtH after his 2nd league game when we lost to Brighton.

It would be great to have an English manager do well but this isn’t that manager, he’s been terrible.

Potter suffering because Chelsea have an unhinged owner that thought he was playing real life football manager.

Would Zidane take them knowing plenty of money has already been spent?

It was recently said he'd only consider coaching one of "his 3 clubs"

He's never played for Marseille but it is his City and he grew up cheering on that club (With Enzo Francescoli as his idol if I'm not mistaken).

Unfortunately for him, the pressure was always going to be put on him due to the owners reckless spending. The owners will get away with their part in all of this.

How many points did they finish on in 15/16? Threatening to beat that total as have plenty of tough away games left.

This has Arteta written all over it... In 2/3 years time he will be very good.
Nah you could at least see what Arteta was trying to build there. Haven't really got a clue what Chelsea are doing. It's reminiscent of United with Woodward and [insert whatever manager here]. They are all over the place

It's madness how much they have spent and the squad still needs more work.

You can see why though. They've overspent on some players, spent loads on youngsters that they probably don't intend on playing any time soon, have had players injured that they spent a lot on. Then you've got crap signings like Auba, who were done because they're desperate. Then obviously week over £100m on 1 player. I think some of their signings will be good in the long run, but it's been scattergun so far out of desperation. Their team aged overnight and required a major rebuild, leaving them panicking.

"Why did you buy so many players, Mr Boehly?" - " I didn't know you could only play eleven at a time."

He won three league games out of 25 last season. Only the beginning and end made him look much better than he actually is. So far out of his depth.

It's not just that though, the way they played was phenomenal at times. Their xG was crazy at one point if I remember right. They just couldn't put the ball in the net. If he got Chelsea playing like that, with the organisation and tactical superiority, then they'd be a force.

They can't score goals. It was a problem under Tuchel as well. It's mental the amount of defenders they've bought without addressing the fact they can't the put the ball in the net

They were always going to revert to their old level when Abramovich left. Never got the impression they had cemented themselves as a top tier club beyond the money. Potter is doing a terrible job but it doesn't matter who is there, they will struggle.