Graham Potter | turns down Ajax job

He's a manager that is completely unproven at top level. Why trust him when there are managers like Poch, Enrique and possibly Conte available

Surely sacked if they lose today?

Yeah United have scored quadruple the goals we have in the last 6 games with a lesser xG. My hope is that it’s a sign of the goals eventually flowing, but the concern is this is identical to the problems Potter’s Brighton had. They started to rectify that early this season so that’s something to hang on to but it’s a super small sample size. Overall I feel encouraged by what I’ve seen in recent weeks.

Can't argue that Chelsea deserve to score more goals even if they haven't been at their best. Also Felix is such a joy to watch. He's probably one of those you'd gladly pay a season ticket for.

Can't argue that Chelsea deserve to score more goals even if they haven't been at their best. Also Felix is such a joy to watch. He's probably one of those you'd gladly pay a season ticket for.

Sometimes I feel like we’re on the cusp of something clicking, other times like today I feel the players have no clue, no plan, no pattern whatsoever. The second half has been 100x better but still it’s hard to defend 4 wins in 21.

I will be extremely surprised if he survives this calamitous result and performance.

Not even nowadays Mourinho would be that bad.

They’ve scored 6 goals since November or something? That’s absolutely insanely bad, and circumstances can’t excuse any of that.

Finished.

An profoundly stupid career move, but he will walk away a very rich man.

He’s going no where, we’ve been told this is a long term project for months now. Bohely isn’t stupid apparently, he knew exactly what he was doing when he appointed Potter and spent £3b on the squad

He deserves more time, like till the end of the season at least. Relegation incoming.

I don't think he'll survive this. There's some decent alternatives available at the moment so I expect they'll be tempted. Only thing is I think their squad still needs work/players back. They need a CF or wingers to play off Felix that can score goals.

Crazy that he can't get a tune out of these but he did with a worse Brighton team. Maybe in time he would but I don't think he'll be given time.

One of the all-time worst managerial appointments in PL history. I refuse to believe any Caf member would do worse with this Chelsea team than he has been doing so far.

I think he is gone after today's result.
Yep.
Not a chance he survives the season no matter how convinced people are based on Chelsea sniping all of Brighton’s staff. Sadly, I fear he’ll be sacked very soon.