German Football 2024/25

Kompany has to adjust the system. It's not acceptable too be so dominant, leading 1:0 and then get caught on the break twice. Giving away goals much too easy.
This match should be dead and buried.

Kompany has to adjust the system. It's not acceptable too be so dominant, leading 1:0 and then get caught on the break twice. Giving away goals much too easy.
This match should be dead and buried.
Flick ball 2.0

It's entertaining and great to watch, especially for neutrals.
But it can't be that every counter is a goal. That's ridiculous.

Was Upamecano injured? Dier cost us. He was too slow. I'm sure if Upamecano still on the pitch this wouldn't have happened

I think that Kimmich and Davies play a part in the equalizer.
Kimmich decides to run into a very confined space, plays a rather risky pass because he ran out of options and Bayern lose possesion. Davies could have easily cleared the rebound, but it's Davies.
Just play it safe around the back and let them run.

Just saw the full highlights of the game, that was a great performance from the Frankfurt keeper. 2nd great performance in the row after midweek in the EL (though it had a bit of a howler right in the end of that one).

Looks like a talent.

That's a tremendous strike. I'm happy the goal was given.

Dortmund come right back. Guirassy with the goal, been in great form this season.

Bynoe Gittens with a deserved assist as well, such an enigmatic talent. Still only 20 though.

Lukas Hradecký plays his 300th Bundesliga game today. The first foreign goalkeeper to do that.

Lukas Hradecký plays his 300th Bundesliga game today. The first foreign goalkeeper to do that.
Great guy as well. Maybe not your model professional, but one of the most relatable top players in the league I think. I mean, after winning the cup with Frankfurt he did fall asleep drunk at McDonalds and considers beer an "isotonic diet".

And maybe the most iconic scene:
leverkusen-meisterschale-100~3840x2160

Great guy as well. Maybe not your model professional, but one of the most relatable top players in the league I think. I mean, after winning the cup with Frankfurt he did fall asleep drunk at McDonalds and considers beer an "isotonic diet".

And maybe the most iconic scene:
leverkusen-meisterschale-100~3840x2160

Yeah he’s very much loved as a character in Finland. And to be fair he’s not a bad keeper either. You don’t get to those numbers without being a professional player these days. But as you said he’s very relatable and he sure likes his beer.

I think I said a while back Leverkusen wouldn't be able to compete for the title with him in goal because he makes too many mistakes in big moments. Whoops.

He was really solid last season to his credit.

I think I said a while back Leverkusen wouldn't be able to compete for the title with him in goal because he makes too many mistakes in big moments. Whoops.

He was really solid last season to his credit.

No I get what you’re saying. He is able to make wonderful saves but he also makes some blunders.

Oh my... Boniface with the weakest penalty shot I've seen in a long time. Trapp could even hold on to the ball:lol:

No I get what you’re saying. He is able to make wonderful saves but he also makes some blunders.
Aaaand he almost cost us the win in extra time :lol: Wouldn't have been the first points this season either. He'll always be a club legend but itnfeels as if he's back to the form he was at before Alonso arrived and that would be a real issue. It' about time Kovar steps up but if he don't, we might need to sign a new keeper.

How tf was that not a foul on Pavlovic? Fecking Rieder with an IMO dirty foul. That might be a broken collarbone.

That little flick over the defender on the ground in front of him was *chef's kiss*

What a collapse by Stuttgart after the 1:0 after they defended so well for so long.

I wouldn't have been surprised if we went winless for a fourth in a row here, and the first half looked a lot like it too.
Don't quite know yet what happened in that second half, but it was great for sure :D

Good to see Palhinha getting some time, we desperately need someone like him in the middle as we're so vulnerable to counters. Need a brick wall for them to run through before they get the chance to face Kim and Upa.

Good to see Palhinha getting some time, we desperately need someone like him in the middle as we're so vulnerable to counters. Need a brick wall for them to run through before they get the chance to face Kim and Upa.
It would also help if one FB stayed back to not expose the CBs completely.

It would also help if one FB stayed back to not expose the CBs completely.
Yea, but I'd rather see Davies go forward instead of keeping him in a CDM role when we're attacking just for his pace.

Yea, but I'd rather see Davies go forward instead of keeping him in a CDM role when we're attacking just for his pace.
Oh, absolutely. Push Davies up the field, but keep the RB - whether it is Guerreiro or Laimer - further back. Kim and Upa probably have about two dozen longer sprints each game since they are basically defending on an island alone. That doesn’t seem sustainable.

Oh, absolutely. Push Davies up the field, but keep the RB - whether it is Guerreiro or Laimer - further back. Kim and Upa probably have about two dozen longer sprints each game since they are basically defending on an island alone. That doesn’t seem sustainable.

Laimer could work, but I like Guerreiro further up. He's so creative it'd be a shame to waste him holding.

And also when Boey is back I can't really see either him or Davies not going forward.

And also when Boey is back I can't really see either him or Davies not going forward.
I am ignoring Boey until he manages to not get hurt every second game. What a horrendous waste of money up to now.

I am ignoring Boey until he manages to not get hurt every second game. What a horrendous waste of money up to now.

Injuries aside he looks amazing, him and Olise on that right hand side looks dangerous.

Just gotta make sure he doesn't Luke Shaw us.

So... what is Dortmund going to do now? Is this already the end of the road for Sahin?