German Football 2024/25

Damn. Yeah this is going to be a Bayern win. Leverkusen look awful.

Why are Bayern wearing black??
It's their Wiesn kit, a special kit they release and wear every year during Oktoberfest.
34354_2

I'll gladly take some more of those wonderful goals, no matter by whom, this evening.

I wonder how long it will take for the world to realise how absolutely brilliant Pavlovic is. So strange how little hype there is around him.

I wonder how long it will take for the world to realise how absolutely brilliant Pavlovic is. So strange how little hype there is around him.
I'd rather only we know. So we can give him a new contract that lasts his entire career.

The green one from a few years back was a beauty. Don't care much for this one.
The 21/22 one? I really liked that one. Simple, but beautiful mix of dark green and gold.

Kane has been walking or jogging all first half. Wtf

The Leverkusen GK is a double agent. No other way :lol:Mfer straight up passing to Bayern players at this point.

Terrible performance from us. Hradecky needs ro be replaced

No matter how this game ends, THIS is finally Bayern Munich football again, thank you Kompany.

It’s like he jumped too early.

He had almost his whole hand on the ball, he absolutely has to deflect that over the bar. I don't even know what he was trying, looked as if he wanted to parry it to the right although the shot was very central

So Bayern are playing a german tekno version of sweet caroline now???? :lol:

Damn, zee germans really are unmatched for music

He had almost his whole hand on the ball, he absolutely has to deflect that over the bar. I don't even know what he was trying, looked as if he wanted to parry it to the right although the shot was very central
And giving every ball away. Then again; most of your team does.

My last post of the day, but I can't be more happy about how we play under Kompany. It's so refreshing after Tuchel.

Is there any team luckier than Leverkusen?
Is that a challenge? :cool:

Btw, bayern play a tekno remix of sweet caroline confirmed. They have already won in every way that matters

Is that a challenge? :cool:
I should have said in the Bundesliga. In CL this awards definitely goes to your team.
You also got the most controversial decisions in your favor for many, many years.
But I'm confident it will end like the winning streak of United.