General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PM staying on because she 'can't resign' is like a manager of whom all players know that he's about to be booted. Recipe for disaster.
ow it isnt ideal, but it seems to be the choice of that or having no manger and everyone squabbling to play upfront

Ruth Davidson not happy about DUP

YESSSSSS

Love you Ruth

ow it isnt ideal, but it seems to be the choice of that or having no manger and everyone squabbling to play upfront
Honestly think it would be better for her, her party, and the UK if she finished it quick. She's going nowhere, any wait now will just delay it. The UK needs a government capable of governing, not a government in name only. And the sooner it gets it, the better.

I'm behind on QT but just on this fella on glasses bumbling some confused question

I think I hate Tony Blair and Alistair Campbell more than anybody who has ever lived... and fictional characters.

Campbell's useful behind the scenes if Corbyn can get him on board.

Shami Chakrabarti is the third worst Labour voice on the panel.
Yeah, she's not good at the partisan stuff.

Seeing Isabel Oakesshot squirm is glorious, clearly bricking it about Brexit.

Honestly think it would be better for her, her party, and the UK if she finished it quick. She's going nowhere, any wait now will just delay it. The UK needs a government capable of governing, not a government in name only. And the sooner it gets it, the better.
right now, looking at the rest of that party, i just don't think it is practical for her to go.

for all Mays faults, and god i hate the woman, she does seem like the only one vaguely ready to start these negotiations any time soon

I think I hate Tony Blair and Alistair Campbell more than anybody who has ever lived... and fictional characters.

He is a cnut of that there's no doubt.

However, he's good at what he does and him onside is useful in winning 'those' type of audience members. I just don't want him near the party, let him attack the tories whilst keeping his distance.

The Labour woman isn't very good, but the journo in blue is a bit of a cnut.

I'm still feckin shocked, all the moaning about brexit and the same shit gets the most votes, unreal. I guess you really do get the govt you deserve.

5 minutes to form a coalition, we had our GE in March, still no Govt.

I actually see the result as a big disappointment for Labour, I expected an overall win either way.

@Paul the Wolf. did your brexit hating friends back home still vote Tory?

right now, looking at the rest of that party, i just don't think it is practical for her to go.

for all Mays faults, and god i hate the woman, she does seem like the only one vaguely ready to start these negotiations any time soon

Why do you think she's prepared though? I mean what evidence of that is there? That she was so busy on preperation she had to duck out of debates?

Lets not forget all the hard work the civil service are actually doing and will so throughout the Brexit process. May does not do the leg work

My day was made just by seeing that Daily Mail hack riled up as if someone pissed in her tea. What a day to be alive.

:lol: fecking hell that guy basically accusing Labour of fecking things up by stealing votes from Tories.