General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did labourites turn into Arsenal?

It's frightening

Cnuts of a feather n'all that :)

I can see it happening, or at least the DUP guaranteeing supply etc, but that this is such a shit arrangement (because lets face it the DUP are pretty despicable) that it results in a new poll before the end of the year which will probably deliver a Labour majority.

I don't understand why May kept tagging along that 150kg cancer, Boris Johnson for the entire campaign when he has been a liability at every step to the party and the country. It was worse enough that he was given an important job where he kept embarrassing at every turn. She deserves a sacking for that monumental stupidity alone.

I don't understand why May kept tagging along that 150kg cancer, Boris Johnson for the entire campaign when he has been a liability at every step to the party and the country. It was worse enough that he was given an important job where he kept embarrassing at every turn. She deserves a sacking for that monumental stupidity alone.
Don't worry, he'll be prime minister soon.

Apparently the worst performing marginals were those she visited during the campaign. :lol:

When they went from the relegation zone to a place in the Champions League in the space of 2 weeks.
Still coming in well behind first place who, by all accounts, have had a disastrous campaign. It's still the biggest margin since 2001, let's not forget that. They're labour, not UKIP, such a margin still shouldn't be acceptable.

Right, i'm off to squeeze in a nap.

Have fun with the Labour love-in, because they'll betray you sooner or later. ;)

So this all about lazy millenials who couldn't get out of bed to vote in the referendum then got caught up in Corbyn's student union rhetoric enough to belatedly engage in politics? They didn't stop Brexit when they has the chance and now they've fatally undermined the Uk's hand in the negotiations.

This conservative on TV now is a gigantic cnut.
He looks a lot like Sergeant Wilson from Dad's Army. There's a little substance to what he had to say but hes still a bellend.

Don't get too worried about DUP - conservative coalition.

It's not sustainable thanks to English Votes for English Laws.

We're heading for another election before Christmas I think, as the numbers don't really let anyone form a lasting government.

Another vote most likely scenario? I can't see how she stays and tries to carry on