General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure about that.

That's exactly what he said, and I agree.

The Tories have more votes, and seats despite running a terrible campaign and don't have a majority.

Corbyn has the second worst labour result in the last 30 years, only Gordon Brown has done worse.

Those are the facts on the table

I'd call this a Corbyn win. This whole election was set for a Tory landslide.

Despite the papers, tv and even his own party being against him, hes managed to narrow the gap in a snap election.

Take out the paper smears and Corbyn would have taken this.
Yup, all day long.

The Tories have more votes, and seats despite running a terrible campaign and don't have a majority.

Corbyn has the second worst labour result in the last 30 years, only Gordon Brown has done worse.

But look how far behind they were before the election.

Or you could twist it and say the majority of the country dont want the tories in power.

Considering this was meant to be a whitewash, and its probably gonna end up in may resigning and another election (in which i actually expect labour to go on and win), im gonna say hes taking it as a win. By that logic no other party should celebrate any seats won, because they dont have a majority.

And didnt Milliband do worse?

What a clustrefeck for the Tories. It might be a hung parliament but a huge victory for Corbyn and Labour given that we were looking at a 100+seat Tory majority not very long ago.

I just woke up, left it at 7-4, can someone give me a quick rundown? Amber Rudd's seat? Anyone know what happened in Weaver Vale? Any other stats?
Rudd won by 350 votes, Weaver Vale went Labour, London was generally mental for Labour, Tories will be governing due to seat gains in Scotland.

image1_grande.JPG

One fella I who I used to work he hate Labour and was a Tory supporter. He voted to leave the EU, and yes to Scottish independence. Looked at his facebook, he didn't vote (as he was away and it was too late to vote by proxy) but says he would have voted Green. Fecking baffled.

The Mail seems to have decided that Theresa May is a terrorist, and Jeremy Corbyn is a strong and stable leader.

May to make a speech at 10am.

ITake out the paper smears and Corbyn would have taken this.

Or the Tories could have produced a more balanced manifesto (with some eye-catching infrastructure spending), and targeted Labour's bullsh*t economics.

Or the Lib Dems might not have been so Brexit focused, and shown Corbyn up on his failure to reverse Osborne's benefits cuts.