General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There will be case studies of how not to run an election campaign from May. fecking abysmal.

What a complete shambles of a campaign from May. This has to be the end for her.

Jeremy Corbyn won the Labour vote almost single-handedly. The Labour rebels should form a queue to kiss the ring.
Jeremy-Corbyn.jpg

But really it was a combination of both Corbyn and his team and the amazing Labour membership(Including Momentum).

Really incredible grass roots campaign.

It'll be Boris.

Then we'll welcome Trump.

The two buffoons will walk towards each other outside No.10 Downing Street later in the year...

and immediately the Vogon's will save us by demolishing the earth just in time.

3rd recount from my constituency, 1 vote in it. FFS I want to sleep.

Johnson spoke at my office once, I couldn't stand him as Mayor of London and I cannot stand him as anything else. I felt like throwing my shoe at him while the people around me were cheering the clown on.

BBC website predicts CON down to 316 - properly hung Parliament territory

not sure the Irish save that for them

Damn, down the wire stuff then. Will then just bang on BBC for an hour or so before I get ready to leave then

BBC website predicts CON down to 316 - properly hung Parliament territory

not sure the Irish save that for them

They do. 10 DUPs (they gained as well) plus they only need 322 for majority. However, I don't think the DUP will enter a formal coalition. It'll be a minority government.