General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know we all expected a UKIP decline but among many 4% was expected. Their fall to about 2% is massive and could be interesting; means the Tories have less pressure to bow to them unless they start to improve their fortunes again.

Brexit is happening, UKIP are redundant. The only way UKIP will return to the fray is if they try and push through a Brexit Zero, especially if it isn't perceived to give the UK full border controls.

Having said that, if he can eat some humble pie and join the shadow cabinet, he'd be a good asset. I just don't trust him.

Jeremy Corbyn won the Labour vote almost single-handedly. The Labour rebels should form a queue to kiss the ring.

That was the bus that they took over from the Remain campaign. Tis a cursed bus.

Rudd holds her seat.

Damn it. Have people noticed BBC's forecast is now down to 316. That is a total of 326 with the DUP and 4 over the minimum given SF don't show up.

If SNP win my next recount it goes to coin-toss...

The feck

Damn it. Have people noticed BBC's forecast is now down to 316. That is a total of 326 with the DUP and 4 over the minimum given SF don't show up.

It'll allow them to function on a basic level but with EVEL and Tory rebels on Brexit it's not at all great for them.

Getting pretty close to that yougov exit poll. -13 conservatives (-17 predicted) and +31 labour (+34 predicted).

So who'll be the new Tory leader if May goes. And who is likely to be new PM?

Boris vs Rudd then.

Or is the latter seen as being too close to May i wonder.

Rudd may be too close to May, aye, and barely winning your seat after about 40 recounts hardly puts you in a position of strength. They may not want to a risk a PM who could genuinely lose their seat.

L

Rushanara Ali HOLDS Labour in Bethnal Green and Bow
with an incrased majority and 42,969 votes

If May goes, what was the point of calling an election to gain a vote of confidence for her as PM. The new person will be another May.

Rudd vs Boris would be interesting, they really dislike each other.