General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eastbourne goes against the YG poll for the LDs!!

Bye bye Nuttall! Tories destroy him.

We're getting our third PM in a year aren't we?
It'll be like at United - at the third time of asking, the man who should've gotten the job in the first place finally gets in. My apolgies to Jose Mourinho for comparing him to Boris Johnson :nono: :lol:

Paul Nuttall absolutely humiliated. Couldn't happen to a more detestable racist wanker.

Real chance this could be totally ungovernable. If another election - expect a Labour surge in Scotland. Shown they are not the weaker unionist voice.

The thought of Prime Minister Boris is ruining what should be a fun night.

I expected to be asleep ages ago. This election is the most interesting in generations. Possibly since Heath's "who's in charge?" failed gamble.

Same. Its madness but entertaining.
Helps that Channel 4 are being brilliant as well.

still a Con/DUP would still be the mostly likely government, their isn't really another coalition possible.
Not if the Tories fail to get 317+. Even then it's dubious as feck with public will at play, and she certainly won't be leading.

So to get the 100+ working majority, conservatives now just have to take the rest of the seats still open :D

Even Julia Hartley-Brewer getting in a fecking fields of wheat zinger on May.

What is this about Sinn Fein not showing up? They get elected to sit at home? Someone care to explain how that works?

Real chance this could be totally ungovernable. If another election - expect a Labour surge in Scotland. Shown they are not the weaker unionist voice.

How can people trust the Tories with Brexit if we have another election in October? They set the ticking time bomb of 2 years and then remember they didn't have the sapper tools. Bloody incompetent.

STABILITY STABILITY STABILITY STABILITY STABILITY

STABILITY

Aye she got stability alright by calling a snap election. It's glorious to see it all backfire so badly.

We're half an hour into the usual time when the Tory seats come in thick and fast and it's not quite happened yet. Labour approaching 200 and still growing steadily with a 15 point lead.

If another election gets called i can only see more swings to labour, as its shown to actually be electable.

Gordon (Salmond) seeming likely to go again. If it goes Tory I'm embarrassed.

What is this about Sinn Fein not showing up? They get elected to sit at home? Someone care to explain how that works?

They abstain which effectively reduces the # of MPs that matter to 650 - their MPs.