General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May looks like she's malfunctioning or running out of batteries.

May really struggling with an umm and errr talking shite. Repeating herself and saying very little

Has lost total confidence. It's painful to watch.

Corbyn and Boris will make mincemeat out of her in any new parliament

I thought it was all Theresa May and her team. Suddenly it's all about the Conservatives and the collective campaign.

Lol, someone should wave the white flag behind her. Not that it's needed, she's white enough herself.

And she still goes on about stability lolz.

Cheers everyone that replied. Too many to quote. What time is it likely to be decided?

She sounds like that congress woman in Batman vs Superman when she sees that jar of piss on her bench.

Stability.

Stagbility

Sta Bility

Stuuuuur bility

Sta sta sta

My little brother is playing ps next to me and he shouted a Nelson Muntz AH when they said the christian alliance had 69 votes. I loled

I had an interview today where he candidate couldn't speak English without looking at his notes.

That was less painful than listening to that skeleton

I keep watching the Labour seats stack up and get giddier as they keep staying ahead. It'll change, but it's great to see in the meantime.

Hm, Laura's adamant senior Tories are adamant they won't beat the exit poll. Wtf...