General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Official loony party is a piss take that I feel uneasy about. There is a time for fun and games.

May's is going to have a very tough time giving her acceptance speech. Hope some reporters harangue her about if she will quit

Meanwhile NI has gone such a way in which the Tories get a smei workable majority with dup...

May having to listen to the likes of Buckethead and Elmo receiving their counts. It's beautiful.

May looks like somebody shat in her handbag

603b10350440e4f5622220367bb86016739206ddd25996936595c52b34ec1568_3843758.jpg

You can't not love the UK election process when the Prime Minister has to stand on stage with someone dressed as Elmo and a candidate known as Buckethead.

You can't not love the UK election process when the Prime Minister has to stand on stage with someone dressed as Elmo and a candidate known as Buckethead.
:lol:

Turnout is supposedly up by 3% in my constituency: according to social media, the appalling local Labour Party will take power,.

So no representation in elected office, and no Brexit worth speaking of.

Portsmouth is a good lab gain. Farron winning is one less seat to con too

Turnout is supposedly up by 3% in my constituency: according to social media, the appalling local Labour Party will take power,.

Whheeyyyy

Fecking hell this is an awful speech.

Are you in favour of electoral reform?

She's so fake, it's unreal.
It astounds me that people can't see it. All campaign she has so clearly looked down on members of the public, she's so incredibly dislikeable.

How have so many people voted for her like seriously?

May thanking the police.. :rolleyes:

She's babbling too.