General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, more Scottish seats going to the Tories against expectations.

Hoping for at least some Labour swing in Windsor & Maidenhead

He's the most leaderlike politician ive seen in a long time, i dont get it.
Same here mate. I'm only a young voter and so I've only really got into politics in past year or two but I've always been Labour. Jeremy Corbyn has really got me into this year though his policies and his speeches are really eye opening. The problem is to many people just read papers and believe everything they see. It's the country at stake people really need too pay more attention!
He's massively improved though. Stuff that shouldn't matter like hairstyle and bespoke tailoring, as well as his speaking, are loads better than even a month ago.
This is true. Every time I see him speak these days I get a buzz.

Someone in Corbyn's constituency got 7 votes. SEVEN. Have to question if she even voted for herself.

Hahahahaha May having to stand there for all the novelty candidates

I don't understand this Tory resurgence in Scotland.

What the hell is going on up there???
most people are interrupting it as a stand against a second referendum, but it could just be that Scotland seems to like to vote the opposite to what they did last time.

I keep picturing darth vader appearing behind may and throwing her down a reactor shaft while she desperately tries to electrocute him.

37k votes for Thatchers last Horcrux.

May actually looked like Joker there.

You know the way people love going against the grain so much these days? I'm surprised no potential PM has ever lost their seat, just because people look going against the obvious option. Does that make sense? I think it makes sense.