General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Labour winner sounded shit faced then.

He looks like someones just shot his dog, never seen a politician look so gutted

Clegg, who is an very good speaker imo, must be fuming at listening to this babbling Labour MP speaking knowing he lost to him.

I was speaking to a family from Skye not long ago, down in Cornwall on holiday. They were so well spoken, that even I as a southern Englishman felt like an oaf with poor vocabulary. Anyway, they said they were embarrassed by the SNP's obsession with Indi2 and were frankly sick to death of it. The mother went on and on about how Britain together could be an independent force in Europe. It was surreal, ya know, coming from Scottish people.

This can be said of any Scottish party though - the Scottish Tories ran a local election campaign based almost solely on the threat of a second referendum, and Labour have been drumming up the rhetoric again in recent weeks.

I don't understand why the Scots don't kick the SNP out of the Scottish parliament and vote Labour for the important vote.

I don't understand why the Scots don't kick the SNP out of the Scottish parliament and vote Labour for the important vote.

Blame Dugdale and the rest of Labour up here. They would rather people voted Tory than SNP. They're pathetic.