General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your lot have given us shit loads of Tory governments. We're still going to have an SNP majority so blame yourselves too. :lol:

I'm only messing - I love Scotland, just pissed off as to what the hell is going on!

Probably worth remembering that the SNP won 6 seats in 2010
but most of them where won of labour right? their wasn't a big conservative presence their before that was their?

its a weird world:
  • Scotland votes to stay in the UK,
  • Then makes a party wanting independence their biggest party.
  • Proceeds to vote against Brexit
  • Then votes for a party wanting a hard Brexit!
Scotland has issues!

Okay. Labour have FINALLY beaten Yougov

in Peterborough

+1

Thank feck. I can't believe all these great analysts are not running a similar comparison to us here. By far and away the most informative geeky thing to do.

but most of them where won of labour right? their wasn't a big conservative presence their before that was their?

its a weird world:
  • Scotland votes to stay in the UK,
  • Then makes a party wanting independence their biggest party.
  • Proceeds to vote against Brexit
  • Then votes for a party wanting a hard Brexit!
Scotland has issues!
Scottish Labour (much less cool than Corbyn, honestly) have collapsed in the last decade or so. That's the problem.

I just woke up. Is it On? Or did they just count labour seats first?

Labour gain in Glasgow North East

The reddit live thread seems to taking info from sources faster than the TV shows. Labour seem to be stealing seats all over the show.

Shit, I feel bad for mocking him now.

Me too. Genuinely didn't know but saying that, in retrospect, he actually did well.

Also, read an article about him campaigning for disabled people in his constituency. Seems like an all around good guy. Didn't let his own disability to hold him back which is great to see.

The reddit live thread seems to taking info from sources faster than the TV shows. Labour seem to be stealing seats all over the show.

Still a chance of no majority then? Sources did say earlier the Tories were pessimistic.

If the Greens/LDs had gone into a coalition with Labour, IDS would be gone by now. Talk about a missed opportunity.

We knew they would, but they just don't seem to be taking enough of the marginals, and they are losing ones they weren't predicted to.