General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tories smugly walking to a damn majority. For crying out loud.

Imagine being Nick Clegg. The superstar of the 2010 election debates, the king maker after the hung parliament, then deputy PM.

Then his party died on his watch, and now he's not even an MP.

Scotland fecked themselves over with the referendum, barely voted to remain in brexit and now doing this. Im having a hard time saying anything nice about my celtic neighbours.
Barely voted to remain? You do realise that the Tory vote is proportionally much higher south of the border.

Clegg losing out probably due to uni students. Quite something.

Clegg desrves a seat ffs, our country actually needs smart people too. Not just BJ and DD.

Imagine being Nick Clegg. The superstar of the 2010 election debates, the king maker after the hung parliament, then deputy PM.

Then his party died on his watch, and now he's not even an MP.

Pretty incredible night for stuff like that. Rudd was the main Tory representative on the debate and possibly scheduled for Chancellor - now she might be unemployed. Similar for Robertson - SNP right-hand man and now gone.

I wish Scotland would be independent and stop voting in our elections

Clegg made a lot of mistakes but he's not a bad politician.

Jared O'Mara (the guy who beat Nick Clegg) has cerebal palsy. Nice to see that his disability is not holding him back.

Lab just gained Bristol nw and Stroud from con

Great news, I'm on the cusp of that Bristol constituency and was disappointed to hear I was in a safer Labour Bristol West seat.

I wish Scotland would be independent and stop voting in our elections

Your lot have given us shit loads of Tory governments. We're still going to have an SNP majority so blame yourselves too. :lol:

Okay. Labour have FINALLY beaten Yougov

in Peterborough

+1

That Labour guy - Jared O'Mara - who was speaking before Clegg has cerebral palsy. Fair play to him.