General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can afford to be cheeky from where you are, you don't have to live with the aftermath :). Binge spend on crap, and then the successor enacts a tonne of cuts. No smooth existence ahead here. That's before the foreign policy.

This could be Britain's Donald Trump moment.
Right, bedtime for you.

I've been sayin all along there was a momentum on the ground for Jezza. Could feel it even in corporate circles.

No, not in this case. They follow Betfair Exchange generally. The liquidity for this is absolutely huge, so it isn't a case of people staking money as such. It's syndicates, Investment groups etc reacting to polls + results and factoring those in.

Ok. Thats good to know. I stand corrected. I just thought bookies had the same system as they do with football etc.

Don't get carried away!

Yeah that's not happening.

Alistair Campbell just suggested Labour as largest party though, which is amazing.

Edit: Which I don't think will happen. But the fact those words came out of his mouth shows the change.

You can afford to be cheeky from where you are, you don't have to live with the aftermath :). Binge spend on crap, and then the successor enacts a tonne of cuts. No smooth existence ahead here. That's before the foreign policy.

This could be Britain's Donald Trump moment.
We had our Donald Trump moment last summer.

Y'all can have that C4 lady, Mishal is incredible.

Watching on BBC and literally everything they say sounds like good news for Labour.

Am I right in saying this looks like it's going every bit as well as the exit polls suggested?

Tom Watson going in on May. Jeebus.

Strong and stable gone to weak and wobbly.

Amber Rudd looked properly miserable. :lol:
And rightly so, although she is a real piece of work and a Torry loss is obviously a positive.

I feel some sympathy for her personal bereavement. She was made - forced actually - to replace May (after her father died) and now she's about to lose her seat.

Feels like a real watershed moment.

Young voters have been inspired to go out and vote. I've been critical of Corbyn for a while but fair play. He's tapped into something special.

Makes me feel much more optimistic for the future.

I apologise for that then. I've been lead astray by my Egyptian mate (although he moved here when he was about 6 and has adopted a western name). He's probably the least PC person you'll ever meet and is probably happily using it as an offensive term about himself.

I'm not getting excited about it being offensive then or anything, it just isn't a good one to use (as a white person in a white country kinda way especially I suppose.)

'We' say mixed-race now I think is the preferred non-discrim term nowadays.

Ah, super PC is (or was) 'person of colour' I believe. Which sounds even worse to me, but there we are.