General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SNP lose - but holding up in the YouGov prediction. Which may mean 44 instead of 34 and ten less for tories...

Osborne hearing Tories are "really struggling" in southern towns.

Very, very intriguing. I wonder if George's thinking of a comeback. A few lines and he'll be well up for it.

This is the first election night I'm following on here where things are looking good; 2015, Trump & Brexit really killed any hope of anything good happening tonight... But it's the hope that kills you :(

Very, very intriguing. I wonder if George's thinking of a comeback. A few lines and he'll be well up for it.

Ive actually grown to admire him, outside of politics. Strange, as i use to hate the weasel.

I think Keir Starmer was underused in the election campaign. Think he could have got Labout even more votes.
Yep. Put Starmer front and centre and tell the public to chose between him and boris/davies/fox

This is the first election night I'm following on here where things are looking good; 2015, Trump & Brexit really killed any hope of anything good happening tonight... But it's the hope that kills you :(
This.

ITV's coverage is vastly superior to BBC's. Very bad night for the BBC.

Edinburgh South West is one to watch, exit poll says Tories but could be Labour if this stays up.

Aberdeenshire not really surprising. Generally a rich area, not many poor areas. Obviously farmland etc, but much less than 20 years ago.

Yeah I'd have been surprised if at least one of the Aberdeen/shire seats didn't go blue.

Fantastic if true. Will never forgive him or party for their coalition with Tories.
The thing is.

For 50 years, everyone had said "Lib Dems have no experience". "Lib Dem is a wasted vote". "A vote for Lib Dem is a vote for Labour"

Well all three of those are no longer true

Lib Dems are their own party with their own policies.

If you want a "small governmet", liberal party on the left, then they are for you

Since I got interested in British politics (which was my first proper election in the UK), this is the first time things are looking up for me. It really gives you hope when the young turn up to vote and you can see your personal opinions reflected in the polls.

Let's hope YouGov is right. Seeing the Scots put the Tories in power would be awful.

Haha I'm experiencing the same thing.

It's normally at this time during big votes I'm sat staring at the TV open mouthed in horror.

I much prefer nights like tonight :D

im refusing to be hopeful , im still expecting the worse...... no one get cocky!!!