General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can also report that the BBC coverage has been fairly MILF tastic so far.

And we've got Kuennesberg who I find strangely alluring for some reason I don't really understand.
Smart little shy tory - I see the attraction.

Has there been a bigger Political own goal than May calling this election and in effect her death warrant?

It's quite relieving to know that the public do actually react to how the Candidates present themselves over the course of the campaign.

Cameron - Brexit ref?

Oh.

67669110.jpg

So who is winning best coverage so far?

BBC, ITV, Sky or the surprisingly delightful Channel 4?

Labour take Vale of Clwyd from Tories.

Congratulations Labour voters. A big night looking good for you, but wow what will happen now! Can a replacement leader for Conservatives survive against the hype of Corbyn.

Its crazy to see politics swinging like some horny old aged couples!

Labour could go from zero to hero, literally phoenix from the flames!

Brexit could be thrown out.

Very interesting!

Has there been a bigger Political own goal than May calling this election and in effect her death warrant?

It's quite relieving to know that the public do actually react to how the Candidates present themselves over the course of the campaign.
David Cameron promising a Brexit vote?

Unless she increases her majority it has to go down as one of the worst political decisions in recent memory. And if she loses.....oh my

ids Rudd and no Tory majority?

If this all falls to shit now then there is a god and he's a massive evil teasing cnut.

Wales actually looking better for Labour than YouGov.

It's usually around now the Blue seats starting coming in and racing ahead isn't it?