General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:mad:

I wish I still lived there. My current constituency is a Tory safe seat with an average age of about 125.
As am I, virtually no campaigning where I was. Just a few leaflets through the post.

Exit poll was saying this is a Tory win, YouGov has Labour hold.

Clegg and Rudd could be out on their arse tonight. Could be a big big news day tomorrow. Sleep well @Jippy

South Swindon is YouGov's first loss.

Our democracy is great. It's so ridiculous.

If we had STV, Nick Clegg could have a safe seat, Amanda Rudd, Ed Balls

But no, we have this crazy system :lol:

Yeah, I understand how it works mate! It's as good a barometer as anything else we've got though.

I was pretty confident you'd know it works:lol: It's others reading that probably have no idea. The markets on Political markets really are astounding. Some of the brightest minds around providing a huge amount of the liquidity and they've absolutely no idea really. No other markets with anything remotely like it at all.

Are there many people in Wrexham that don't speak English and therefore need to have the result translated into Welsh for them?

Sucks for you man, she's a prominent anti-racism journalism. You played yourself.

Bugger. I actually genuinely need to clear up if what I said was ok. I asked who the Black/Brown girl was... that's ok isn't it? My old sous chef and good fiend is Egyptian and refers to himself as brown.

I'm being (innocently) ignorant aren't I :lol: someone educate me!

Edit - and on second read of this post I've apparently gone straight to the "I've got a "insert race here" friend". fecksake.