General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To get so close after decades but have it watered down to mush...well it'd be a bitter pill

Well it's up for debate, but as you say it's up for debate. I believe EU needs massive reform, but from within and exit is not the answer. And a hard exit will be more detrimental to UK and practically impossible unless you uproot people and kick them off.

Time will tell.

How many seats is the poll saying Tories will gain in Scotland?

SNP saying they dont think their losses will be that bad.

DB1SM6NXsAEIDFJ.jpg:large

Looks like the UK general election is that insignificant it doesn't even warrant some Russian interference.

Very good result. In some way's I'd actually prefer it, as I'm very worried about Labour ending up taking the blame for the Brexit feckup.

Would be a bit of a stretch to blame Labour, seeing as they didn't call the referendum.

Worth noting

YouGov Tory seat projection was... 302.

The shite on BBC about Brexit is unbelievable. Like the govt hasn't got an army of consultants and lawyers working on this, absolute horseshit journalism.

:lol: Do you see what non-Tories have dealt with for the last 2 months? Suck it up.

Would be a bit of a stretch to blame Labour, seeing as they didn't call the referendum.

If Brexit goes bad then the people who voted for it would probably find it a lot easier to blame Europe & Labour than to accept that they made a poor decision themselves. The problem wouldn't be brexit, it would be the vindictive EU and the soft/incompetent/remainer government ruining brexit.

Wales was supposed to be better for Labour than the country... YouGov ffs.

Which Tory is spouting bollocks on Sky right now? The manifesto was like a looming grey cloud when you've just put the washing out.

I need to say what we're all thinking.

Let's stop Brexit!

Anyone know why Hastings people are so anti Amber Rudd? I'd have thought its quite prestigious to have your MP as such an influential cabinet minister.
Would be funny as funny if she got booted out!

The shite on BBC about Brexit is unbelievable. Like the govt hasn't got an army of consultants and lawyers working on this, absolute horseshit journalism.

Wrong army judging by the shambles they have made of Brexit so far.

Perhaps the same army who planned the clusterfeck of a campaign the Tories have run.

I thought there last last last poll had a huge Tory majority
Their polls were different to their model. We thought the model was bullshit and wrote it off to focus on their polls :lol:

feck sake, my constituency and the Tories are confident. I voted Salmond and he was supposed to be safe.