General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who will you people trust? Raees, who has flip flopped on every decision and is definitely a bird. Or me, strong and staple Mr Pigeon who has never made a mistake and has definitely never said "thanks you too" when the server at KFC said "enjoy your meal"?

That's naughty :eek:

Who will you people trust? Raees, who has flip flopped on every decision and is definitely a bird. Or me, strong and staple Mr Pigeon who has never made a mistake and has definitely never said "thanks you too" when the server at KFC said "enjoy your meal"?
:lol:

But we've all been told that Labour voters are all nasty, especially on social media.
Your evidence must be wrong.
Last GE and Brexit my feed was pretty bad. Might have been after the result though, can't remember though.

Must be some sad people on Twitter. Sky News as taken it upon themselves to show dogs and horses

That idiocy stops Labour being elected imo.

Everyone I sadly know who voted brexit, giving the tories all the power, are now voting Labour here. It makes absolutely no sense to me.
Brexit isn't the only thing worth voting for. Il be honest the NHS and my children's education are the main reason why I have voted for labour.

What time are the first "interesting" results expected to come in?
Not sure but these are the times for the 10 most marginal seats

2:00 - Bury North (378 CON majority/LAB 2nd)
2:30 - Ynys Mon (Anglesey) (229 LAB majority/PC 2nd)
2:30 - Vale of Clwyd (237 CON majority/LAB 2nd)
3:00 - Ealing Central & Acton (274 LAB majority/CON 2nd)
4:00 - Croydon Central (165 CON majority/LAB 2nd)
4:00 - Gower (27 CON majority/LAB 2nd)
5:00 - Brentford & Isleworth (465 LAB majority/CON 2nd)
5:00 - City of Chester (93 LAB majority/CON 2nd)
5:30 - Berwickshire, Roxburgh & Selkirk (328 SNP majority/CON 2nd)
6:00 - Derby North (41 CON majority/LAB 2nd)

4:00 will be when result for Newcastle-under-Lyme and Plymouth constituencies (also marginal and with some voting issues) are declared.

They need to extend the 10pm deadline. Issues in multiple areas around the country

Not going to happen.

Youngsters are more easily led by simple manifesto's of 'throw money at everything and make the rich pay for it', hence Labour make massive efforts to encourage youngsters to vote.

Older voters can be bribed too. I'd say the main reason that Dementia tax was dropped was because it annoyed the group most likely to vote. Pissing off students isn't as dangerous. Besides, they're the ones who'll deal with the consequences the most. If anything, they have more right. It's not like age actually makes anyone vote more intelligently.

That idiocy stops Labour being elected imo.

Everyone I sadly know who voted brexit, giving the tories all the power, are now voting Labour here. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

The whole brexit thing for me was topsy turvy where I lived it felt like. The Tory voters actually wanted to remain and the labour voters wanted to leave. Obviously it's only my own anecdotal evidence which is kinda meaningless but it was all very bizarre.