General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We could car share? @Cheesy, are you wanting to get in on this?

@SteveJ, we're coming down your way so start heating up the mutton soup.
I'm in.

Just thought, what if Labour get a really good vote % but because of it being clustered in specific places they don't gain. Would be classed as 'fascinating'.

What is weird is the inversion between London and the north. Tories getting support up north for what I'm assuming is an immigration hostile appearance. Whereas London's demographics have seen Labour's support surge. It looks good for Labour in the next decade or so imo. Just need a strong candidate after Corbyn that the party can rally around (avoid a split).

Fecking virtual Downing Street, JUST GIVE US THE NUMBERS

Why don't they realise nobody cares about the race to declare their results first.

When will the Jarrow march start, because it will be the north who get fecked over. All these jobs they think will be on the way won't be coming up here.

If the result was the other way, we'd never have heard the end of it. For some reason democracy only works when the right says it does

But would have ultimately not had another for vote for decades, nor would i have expected one.

I can respond to the other posts in the Brexit thread (perhaps tomorrow) if people wish, although i doubt whether you'll hear anything new on my part.